places of power

jesusOverLord

• Slynia changed the title to places of power
1 hour ago, jesusOverLord said:

I still don't know how to level up in places of power, in activities, my power always stays below, so I level up in my harem, my power doesn't increase and I can't level up. I wait for your help

In permanent Places of Power(PoP) you have to pay 600 kobans(100 nubans) to upgrade for each level up to 10th level. In temporary PoPs levels are gained automatically every 35 levels of your player level. 0-34 levels - 1st level of temporary PoP; 36-69 - 2nd level of T PoPs, etc.

If you're asking about lowering the time needed for PoPs to finish then you need more girls and more levels on those girls.

If that doesn't answer your question, please clarify your question.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ok ya entendí, por ejemplo en goblins: maestros de las sombras es una PoP permanente lo cual tengo que pagar 600 kobans para subir de nivel y los que están abajo son los PoPs. Pero lo que aun no entiendo es, que en los requisitos pide potencia necesaria de 4.704.000 y abajo dice nvl3: 5.268.480 y no se porque pide eso si con solo 4 chicas lleno la barra de potencia/minuto.

(ok I already understood, for example in goblins: masters of the shadows is a permanent PoP which I have to pay 600 kobans to level up and the ones that are below are the PoPs. But what I still don't understand is that in the requirements it asks for the necessary power of 4,704,000 and below it says nvl3: 5,268,480 and I don't know why it asks for that if with only 4 girls you fill the power/minute.)

20 minutes ago, jesusOverLord said:

(ok I already understood, for example in goblins: masters of the shadows is a permanent PoP which I have to pay 600 kobans to level up and the ones that are below are the PoPs. But what I still don't understand is that in the requirements it asks for the necessary power of 4,704,000 and below it says nvl3: 5,268,480 and I don't know why it asks for that if with only 4 girls you fill the power/minute.)

Because it's 4 girls for you. Not everyone can do that. For example I sometimes need 44 girls for one of the T PoPs which is 14th level for me. PoPs make use of your entire harem and yeah, if each of your girls is upgraded to a high level you will have no problem. But not everyone has a lot of girls and not everyone has them upgraded to the high level. So those players will have problem with filling up those PoPs and will either have a timer higher than 7 hours or will not even be able to start those PoPs at all, because they won't be able to hit even the minimum required power, which takes days to finish.
So that "necessary power" is basically a requirement for the use of PoPs. And that requirement is having a big and high level harem for you player's level. You just happen to fulfill it entirely. Lucky you! :)

• Thanks 1