a idea for Battle

jkk

Hi there, I think will be awesome when we make battle fight and in everyone position have picture or better animation. There have a lot positions in sex and will be education for these who dont know them(like me).

Have a nice day.

• Like 3

idk if  this would take too many resources away from adventure design... but if the resources are available, it's a very good idea. i would like it.
but just remember, even if only pics were done, that would be about 15(?) positions for about 100 girls now. so, like 1500 pictures, and counting for every new girl.
and they would have to do it for all the girls. it would not be funny if the pic always showed bunny or juliette no matter which girls you fight with.
so even if they start now, it would probably take half a year or more to go live.

Still, i think it's a nice suggestion.

11 hours ago, Real Vincent said:

they would have to do it for all the girls. it would not be funny if the pic always showed bunny or juliette no matter which girls you fight with.

I dunno, that could be funny! Or if they were a deliberate mashup of a few of the more prominent girls, just to emphasise it!

For start is not need make picutes of all girls. Per week 1 or two picture is enough. And ofc will need resources about this idea, but everyone a idea need resources :D but more important is  desire .

They could take them from the game itself most of the girls actually do their favorite position in their scenes only one i don't think i have seen in game is the 69'er where both of them do each other at the same time you can just use the internet you're using if you do not know what they look like you're already playing a game with hentai in its name so nothing you stopping you from looking them up lol..