Path of Attraction Question

Slu

2 hours ago, Slu said:

So i messed up and missed a couple of days with the current PoA, is there a chance that the girls from it will come back eventually, or will i just miss out on them permanently?

We don't know what Kinkoid will do. Few PoA girls had showed up during Kinky Cumpetition events as part of the anniversary celebration. That is fairly rare occurrences. My guess is that KK will bring these girls back once they figure out how to monetize them again. No point of making all these artwork just for one event. It will probably take a year or two though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Methos2 said:

We don't know what Kinkoid will do. Few PoA girls had showed up during Kinky Cumpetition events as part of the anniversary celebration. That is fairly rare occurrences. My guess is that KK will bring these girls back once they figure out how to monetize them again. No point of making all these artwork just for one event. It will probably take a year or two though.

Well that's a joy, they almost always seem to put the one character i want in the premium half or as the last free reward

11 hours ago, Methos2 said:

There were just 2 instances of PoA girls returning. One time during 4th Anniversary - Lupa's Mother from Path of Attraction #1 returned and was available in Pachinko. The other time they experimented with KC event and added 3 girls (Grace from Path of Attraction #7: Tech Divas; Uma and Scarlett from Path of Attraction #8: Agents of PUSI) to the total of 4 girls during KC event and that was a disaster because you received shards for all of them and can't get even one girl.

So yeah, there's a chance that they want to add them somewhere, but don't have a good way to do so. But with their talk about exclusivity of girls and how they want to achieve that exclusivity by making them obtainable only once don't expect much. They might return, but if they will, it will not happen soon. A year from now is the closest date, but quite possibly not earlier than in a 2 years.

• Like 1