level62 versus level 109

brimmeke

OK  this for all...Can somebody explane to me why in contest i fight against all odds a level 109 this not a fair contest....in my opinion...Also if i look at the leadersbord and try to search them on the wall of fame i cannot find them .they are on top of my leiderbord contest and i can't find them in the tower of fame ..whate is this all about??

then an other thing i used get a screenshot so everbody could see the names and test them out their selfs it is all blocked kinkod removed my post i think...

lets say a boy that is 6years has to run versus an other health boy that is 11years old who is gonna win ???if you beth on 6year old boy wast of money ofc...i rever to a boy of 6 because im level 62 and the boy of 11 because the dude is level 109 

please no comment on it is random cos that is alot of bull

220px-Goliath_met_speer_en_zwaard.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

They should be on the tower of fame if they are in your contest group.  Realize 2 things when searching... (1) two people can have the same name if they are capitalized differently, and (2)two people can have the EXACT same name if they are from different countries.  So when searching people make sure you capitalize right and look at both towers, the one for global and the one for your country.  I do a lot of searches, and I have ALWAYS found a name, but sometimes it has not been who I searched for because they are from a different country than the person I was searching for.

Edited by Einstein