Club Champion not awarding shards.

Taorin

The last 3 times my club has finished the CC I have gotten 1 or 0 shards instead of the amount you're suppose to get according to impression.

1297907800_HHCC1.1.thumb.png.6c25705df59ca0da9ad1d7b22024e6a1.png

So the first screenshot shows that i have 20 shards, 36M impression, and that I'm on track to receive 4 shards when the champion ends.

1084401666_HHCC2.thumb.png.dfe434acf8bae455792198d1aa54a8de.png

After the champion ended I took another screenshot, guess how many shards I got? 1, just 1. Don't worry though, as it gets so much worse.

735581345_HHCC3.thumb.png.441c67c3a185635be80a2c28c7db00e8.png

After checking the harem screen it turns out I actually got ZERO.

Bit of an issue here, and unfortunately I have heard from club mates that this has happened to them too.

Well I figured the next step would be to contact support and see if I can get any help. Well here's the relevant conversation I had with them. (Name of support contact censored, not sure if I should post that info to forums)

"Taorin 4 days, 0h, 03mn, 50s

The Club Champion recently ended and it awarded me 1 shard. I had over 50M points in it and should have gotten 5-6 shards but did not get them.

Kinkoid Support 3 days, 2h, 44mn, 42s

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Kinkoid Customer Support!

We would like to inform you that the drop rate of affection shards and other rewards works randomly, which means that sometimes it can be fast, and at other times, it can take you time to obtain the desired.

The affection system gives the game less of a gambling feeling, allowing you to calculate the chances of obtaining a girl.

Enjoy your adventures!

Kind Regards,
Kinkoid Team

Taorin 3 days, 0h, 06mn, 29s

I don't think you understood, this is not about the boss girls dropping shards but about the club champion. The club champion is not random and drops a specific amount of affection shards depending on your contribution. My contribution to the champion would have put me in the 5 or 6 shard range which is specifically shown on the champion tab of the club screen. Instead of getting the shards I was suppose to get I got 0.

Kinkoid Support 2 days, 18h, 53mn, 48s

Hello,

Thank you for your response.

We would like to inform you that the contribution points is just a visual thing that you can brag about for your club members. Contribution points currently have no other use. Please be advised that the club champion will only drop shards whenever you and your club manage to fully impress him until you got at least 100 shards and that you have a 0.10% chance to win 100 shards and 99.90% chance to win 1 shard.

Have a great day!

Kind Regards,
Kinkoid Team"

End relevant conversation, bolding mine. In the first response they seemed to confuse club champ with boss girls, and the second they focus on my using the word contribution (I did not mean contribution points, just a bad word choice I made) and then make a completely FALSE claim that I highlighted in bold.

Not really sure where to go from here but hopefully this gets noticed.

• Thanks 1
  • Hug 1

The pop up shows your current shards plus the one/s you would obtain according to your current contribution. You always get at least one shard if you did at least one battle.

Next time check the girls shards in the harem and then go to club champion to see what the popup says.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Taorin said:

The last 3 times my club has finished the CC I have gotten 1 or 0 shards instead of the amount you're suppose to get according to impression.

Do you use either current version of the HH++ script? It helps as you can see accurate and useful numbers (in Tom's version, at least, but I expect Numbers' is similar for that too) instead of the inaccurate, temporary estimations the game itself shows and which do not mean anything.

It also depends on the total number of participants. I don't know the maths myself and I instead trust and follow those who do in my club. I know for us it's a big deal whether we reach 32 participants or not, as it gives everyone one extra shard compared to when we only have 30 participants, for instance.

In a nutshell:

CC - HOW TO SEE REAL SHARD EXPECTATIONS.png

So the first screenshot shows that i have 20 shards, 36M impression, and that I'm on track to receive 4 shards when the champion ends.

It doesn't actually show the part I emphasized, no. First of all because that's covered by the tool-tip you captured, but most importantly because of what I explained in the picture above.

(Name of support contact censored, not sure if I should post that info to forums)

Good instinct, no need to point them out. They're all just doing really rushed copy-paste jobs from the same generic template replies anyway. And they very rarely even edit them to match your specific query. They see a keyword, paste the template it reminds them of, boom, next ticket. The only good news support has the ability to give you is a "forwarded to" template, which means someone in the know will actually look up the case.

Having said that, I'm not convinced you've encountered any actual technical issue based on your post here alone. Could you please confirm either way based on the info above? Cheers.

So I had a reply all typed out like 80% yesterday and then my building lost power. Welp let's try again.

On 12/10/2021 at 2:27 AM, jelom said:

The pop up shows your current shards plus the one/s you would obtain according to your current contribution.

This seems like a very bad design error and is probably responsible for why I thought I didn't get any shards. I will check in the harem page before the next CC ends and compare it from there but I would bet it was actually working correctly this whole time.

@DvDivXXX nope I don't use either script.

There's a spreadsheet that will show you exactly how many shards you get for what % of impression as well as participants, but if you look at the first picture closely you can see a 4 behind the pop up. Even if that's based on current total impression done instead of total needed you would expect at least 3 shards from it being 96% done. Using the spreadsheet it confirms that I would get 4 shards even at 100% though.

Spreadsheet is at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13nbqBk8zQjiyWMpdmdi1Ir7X6OiljTMzM8mvRpdT8hI/edit#gid=111486868

Assuming that the issue jelom pointed out was the problem I'll let this post die, if I do continue to find more errors I'll try to get some evidence.

2 hours ago, Taorin said:

@DvDivXXX nope I don't use either script.

You really should. I can't possibly recommend HH++ enough.

I know about the spreadsheet, but we don't see the number of participants in your screenshots either. We do see that it cannot be more than 29 as that's the total club members, though. So you're missing out at least one shard per run right there as it is (probably more unless all 29 members are real active accounts).

2 hours ago, Taorin said:

Assuming that the issue jelom pointed out was the problem I'll let this post die, if I do continue to find more errors I'll try to get some evidence.

Cool.