Event girls

Hi,

I asked you about the boss fights before and you told me that the chances just get lower when you take more girls from them, however, the event girls has nothing to do with that rule, because I fought the dark lord since the sport event begans 5 days ago, and each day I fight the dark lord 18 to 27 times and I didn't got anything yet, is the rule works on the event girls as well as the normal ones, explain for me pls.

Regards, 

FC 

2 hours ago, fire cock said:

Hi,

I asked you about the boss fights before and you told me that the chances just get lower when you take more girls from them, however, the event girls has nothing to do with that rule, because I fought the dark lord since the sport event begans 5 days ago, and each day I fight the dark lord 18 to 27 times and I didn't got anything yet, is the rule works on the event girls as well as the normal ones, explain for me pls.

Regards, 

FC 

Fire Cock!  What a great name!!!  Your girlfriends must love you!!  

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, fire cock said:

27 times a day is not all that often, really!

In fact HH gives you enough battle energy to fight 72 times a day.

I think it took me over 400 battles to get the Halloween Juliette!

Though I got the first girl from this event much easier :)

Edited by DREW77

Hey everyone! I'm posting this cause I'm concerned about my situation, and I want to know if is possible a bug that do not consider event girls as a drop possibility for bosses... I fight Dark Lord for hallowen event for some about 800 times (I had the right number cause I usually count fights until get a targeted girl, but I lost it) and in the end I miss her. Right now, since the very beggining of this event, I'm trying to get Sport Jeannie, and reached this evening 521 attempts in vain. This make appears that I'm not allowed to get full participation of events... and I am wishing to belive that I'm not so unlucky like this to even with so many tries, don't get nothing more than some cents :(

I think Dark Lord might be bugged.  I usually get all the girls that drop in events no problem I didn't get halloween Juilette and I still haven't seen the cheerleader after getting Sport Jeanne so problem, and I hit this game pretty hard, the only time my energy hits it's cap is when I go to bed.

20 hours ago, Tristelune said:

If there is a bug, everybody has it.

But there is no bug, because many players drop Sporty Jeanne and Cheryl.

So, it's just you having misfortune with the drops. Keep battling them, though. Some people get them at the very last hour of an event.

There are some more limited bugs, somehow.

I don't think this is one of them though.

It is just part of the 'fun' frustration of the game.

On 11/6/2017 at 7:55 PM, NobodyPrime said:

Hey everyone! I'm posting this cause I'm concerned about my situation, and I want to know if is possible a bug that do not consider event girls as a drop possibility for bosses... I fight Dark Lord for hallowen event for some about 800 times (I had the right number cause I usually count fights until get a targeted girl, but I lost it) and in the end I miss her. Right now, since the very beggining of this event, I'm trying to get Sport Jeannie, and reached this evening 521 attempts in vain. This make appears that I'm not allowed to get full participation of events... and I am wishing to belive that I'm not so unlucky like this to even with so many tries, don't get nothing more than some cents :(

same here sports Jennie ain't dropping i have fought the ninja spy literally over 900 times ive given up by now im mostly fighting the dark lord :( 

Edited by pooplool