question about shards

Lox1g1g

24 minutes ago, Lox1g1g said:

I alone do not accumulate shards like the lust potion. I collect shards from rewards and they don't stack. I took a reward for 3000 shards and they were not added either. What to do?

Ehm there is for sure a language barrier between us but i'll try to help you (at least i hope this help).

Now i assume your problem is the path of valor so: In this path of valor the points are earned by getting shards of girls ( 1 point each common girl's shard dropped, 2 for each rare, 4 for each epic, 6 for each legendary and 10 for each Mythic). 

The shards = the fragments needed to complete a girl (symbol is the heart and is always needed 100 of them)

More info are: Main screen of path of valor --> between the 2 girls -> objective:  Earn Potions of Lust by getting Shards.-> get the cursor over the "i" to see the details on the points (potions of lust)

And also this is not really the right place to make questions, you should post in the Q&A of the forum. So i'll ping a moderator to move all this (your question and my answer) there and keep here "clean". Let's see.... who did i not summon recently... I choose you @FinderKeeper XD (like a pokemon i'm sooooo funny, jokes aside sorry to disturb :) )

Edited by Xemnas

@Lox1g1g The topic you posted in was about gathering drop data. It's totally fine to create new topics for your questions in Q&A subforum.

34 minutes ago, Xemnas said:

And also this is not really the right place to make questions, you should post in the Q&A of the forum. So i'll ping a moderator to move all this (your question and my answer) there and keep here "clean". Let's see.... who did i not summon recently... I choose you @FinderKeeper XD (like a pokemon i'm sooooo funny, jokes aside sorry to disturb :) )

Nah, it's ok. :)

• Hearts 1