unbalanced blessings Mythic

Lucu

Hi, hopefully this didn't sound like crying player, but I think the blessings for Mythic-Guys is overpowered.

Why does these guys getting 35% and maybe in comination with an other blessing 70% (this week)? I mean Mythic guys are overpowered by itself because they are the rarest.
And next week i can get at most 45% when i meet both blessings?

For me as a standard player it's almost impossible to get a mythic-guy unless I pay a lot (or did I miss how i can get them easier?). But that's ok for me. It's also ok for me if the mythic guys do have more power then other guys. But why the hell do they get a boost of 35% on top?

maybe I am talking just for myself, or maybe for some other players. But in a week with these blessings the game doesn't make any fun, loosing a lot of combats.

With blessings the % is random so while its 35% this week it could be 20% next time mythic blessing shows up. I think the range is something like 20-40%. Given the way the game is going, with awakening/gems I wouldn't expect them to remove mythic rarity from appearing as a blessing. The game is heavily leaning towards pay to win now and mythic is an unfortunate side effect of that.

The mythic guys are more or less an offering for players investing real money (or those who hoarded resources for months in preparation and thus foregoing other events) so if you're a F2P-player you're not meant to get them.

The blessings are quite a roulette-esque thing yet they can help out even lower level players to get really strong a week. Mythic guys getting buffed this week is then of course unfortunate but as long as it doesn't come up every second week I don't see a real problem with it.

Of course it can be another source of frustration, especially when keeping in mind that Blessings were originally advertised along the lines of breaking up the issue of mythic and 5-star legendaries being always the strongest, but I too won't expect the mythic rarity being removed from the pool of possible blessings.

I don't want them to be removed or removed from the blessings. But maybe a limitation that they can not get a high percentage of blessings.

Anyway was just my frustration this week, and wanted to provide feedback.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Lucu said:

I don't want them to be removed or removed from the blessings. But maybe a limitation that they can not get a high percentage of blessings.

Anyway was just my frustration this week, and wanted to provide feedback.

If the percentage values are randomized I doubt they'll go and add extra limitations.

In the last few months there were many changes made that can cause frustration among players who aren't sinking much real money into the game so this reaction is entirely understandable and the feedback section of the forums is certainly one of the correct places to express these, so no worries there. 😉