Bugged Pvp Chars?

A̴̢̪̮̔͜

🌈 🏳️‍🌈Hello HH player friend and welcome to the gay side of the haremverse! :D 🏳️‍🌈🌈

On your picture, you can see that your opponent has a way higher level of harmony which means that he triggers critical strikes way more often than you. He also has a higher defense to take into account. You can roughly substract that to your attack which put you at 20k and your opponent at 21. Critical strikes might make the difference and that's why you loose. At least that's what I understand 🤷‍♂️

Character's power doesn't make everything. Upgrade your gear and buy stats in the market.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/18/2021 at 5:18 PM, Zamioc Yuki said:

🌈 🏳️‍🌈Hello HH player friend and welcome to the gay side of the haremverse! :D 🏳️‍🌈🌈

On your picture, you can see that your opponent has a way higher level of harmony which means that he triggers critical strikes way more often than you. He also has a higher defense to take into account. You can roughly substract that to your attack which put you at 20k and your opponent at 21. Critical strikes might make the difference and that's why you loose. At least that's what I understand 🤷‍♂️

Character's power doesn't make everything. Upgrade your gear and buy stats in the market.

Ok thx 🙂 i will do that.