Annoying app pop ups

Vexen666

So not sure if this counts as a bug so I put it here...

I'm using the Nutaku Hentai Heroes phone app, and every time I turn it on for the first time in a while it switches to my browser and shows the comix heroes page.

Now that in itself wouldn't be that bad, but the problem is if I try to go back to the app it immediately switches back to my browser and pops another comix heroes tab.

I have to close the app and turn it on again, and even then it might switch to the comix heroes page again and again, and I usually need to turn the app off and on again a few times before I can actually use it.

Has this happened to anyone else before? This is extremely frustrating as a)I don't always have the time to go through the whole process when all I want is to run an activity and maybe collect some money and b) I'm not always in a place where I can view nsfw content, and while I can view the activity page and a few others discreetly, the comix heroes page is extremely explicit 😅

• Like 1

I had a problem similar to this using the app on my phone once I clicked on a link to open an external browser once I went back to the app it will keep jumping to a new external browser page Everytime I try and go back to the app. I have to got to the app info bit and clear the storage(not cache) for it and it resets it to normal just have to log in again

On 12/21/2021 at 1:12 PM, Slowwolf said:

I had a problem similar to this using the app on my phone once I clicked on a link to open an external browser once I went back to the app it will keep jumping to a new external browser page Everytime I try and go back to the app. I have to got to the app info bit and clear the storage(not cache) for it and it resets it to normal just have to log in again

This worked! Thanks so much it was driving me insane.

And sorry if this was irrelevant to the forum... Feel free to close it 😅

• Thanks 1
  • Hearts 1