Contests

Janmoonie

Comix Harem, 

I honestly LOVE all the daily contests you have, but really... it's very nice and all that a daily task is "Spend Energy" but that sure ISN'T when you're all up to date with the game (meaning 100% storyline + 100% Sidequests) so that causes me to miss out on say, a contest like "Support Heroines".

There is not a complete solution until they add champions to comixharem, but as of now the optimal behaviour is: don't rush to complete all new story and side quests the moment they appear, there is plenty of time to do it later. Use energy just when there is a contest or task that ask for it and always think ahead and had some reserve.

• Like 2

I've learned that now, will keep it in mind. The funny thing with GayHarem and HentaiHeroes is that I am quite the opposite with how far I am with ComixHarem. (Plus I play CH on Nutaku, GayHarem and HentaiHeroes are on their own sites. The Nutaku GH and HH ones are waaaaaay weaker than the site ones. 

To keep playing double versions of the 3 Harems would take up such an insane amount of time.