Cumpetition bug(?)

Taryn

Uncertain if it is a bug, but I have noticed that I have not been receiving attraction shards when doing league pvp for the cumpetition challenge currently going on. I have gone through 3-4 full cycles over last 2 days (45-60 attempts) with no shards given, while I have been getting them consistently in seasons.

It is certainly odd, although I'm not sure either if it counts as a bug.

What I do know is that the chance of getting shards in the league is lower than in the season.

However this is according to claim balanced by always getting only one shard in season while in the league you can get between 1 and 4 shards (thus 1, 2, 3 or 4) if you're lucky to get some from there.

It might be just exceptional bad luck as well.

It could be bad luck or it could be this as well. When I do my league fights using the x15 shortcut and if I loose some, I don't see any rewards (points, exp + books/shards during KC) and for the shards it's more flagrant.

A PARTE:

For KC, you have a low chance to get shards from leagues and if you get some it can be around 1 to 4. It's more consistant from season where you can have 1 shard every 2 kisses used which is around a 50% drop chance. You can get around 35-40 shard from league fights when you are lucky and only 10 if you are very unlucky. It's more around 25 usually. If you get 25 from leagues, you'll need 75 from season which means 150 kisses (and some more extra in case of bad luck RNG). KC guys cannot be acquired for free, you need to spend kobans to refill the season bar or having extra sources of kisses generation like with the gold card) Those numbers have been generated by the community feedback and are not official.

I've reported this situation already on discord. I'll report this forum post as well. It's holiday season until January the 4th next year (I love making that bad joke as next year is in 7 days 😂