Do club champions scale with level?

Vexen666

Hey,

So I recently joined my first club, and got into a pretty high ranking one of the bat (Top 100). I noticed I'm barely leaving a dent in the champion's impression, never making it past the 1.5% even after spending a bunch of tickets and only getting one shard at the end. 

My question is are club champions power levels consistent between clubs? Or do they scale along with the club's level (Or some other scale)? Cause I'm thinking it's either that or that other lower level clubs just don't beat the champ as many times as higher level ones do and so you get a higher % per victory but lower amount of victories. 

The CC level is 50% of the average player levels in the Club (And then, there is some variation when you beat the Champion; it becomes a bit more powerful, but I don't remember how much exactly. It's not much though.) So, yes, it scales with player levels.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Liliat said:

The CC level is 50% of the average player levels in the Club (And then, there is some variation when you beat the Champion; it becomes a bit more powerful, but I don't remember how much exactly. It's not much though.) So, yes, it scales with player levels.

Thanks! Sounds like I should find a club more fit for my level then...