Mythic Days worth a shot?

Eckos

So we got another Mythic Days event running and as usual I will be ignoring it on the Nutaku account, but on the main server account I am unsure if I should try to give it a shot.

On the main server I got two mythic boosters "Sandalwood perfume" from PoV rewards and I saved up quite a lot of combativity from both PoV and Season rewards from December:

GH_main_Mythic_Days_possible.thumb.png.b9edb703bb765135ba3e479be8d505ed.png

With 105 combativity in stock + two "Sandalwood perfumes" would it be worth to try and catch this mythic guy or should I save the resources?

4 minutes ago, Zamioc Yuki said:

You need 4-5 sandalwood perfumes and around 9k kobans in troll refills to get a mythic. Without the perfumes, depending on your luck, it can go from 12k to 25k kobans, average is around 15k-17k

You also lost 2 days of CP for the classic event :(

Ouch, well, that sounds like it's still beyond my current capability except if I cave in and pay real money (around 20 €) for that special bundle giving 350 Combativity.

The classic events goes nine days so I was saving up the Combativity until a "defeat villains" daily contest came along, lol.

You may call me reckless or stupid now, lol, as I couldn't resist trying anyways.

When it comes to Mythics on both Nutaku and mains server I got the following shard-rewards so far with natural regeneration:

Nutaku:
Golden Lobo -> 13 shards
Undercover Kin -> 11 shards
Royal Buttler -> 10 shards
Alt. Edernas -> 10 shards
New Year Kai -> 6 shards

Main:
Undercover Kin -> 11 shards
Alt. Edernas -> 7 shards

Now with the sandal perfume and the gathered Combatibility I tried and got his result so far:

GH_main_Mythic_Days_1stTry.thumb.png.6c02c3797549896c44737fd7197e92a7.png

Not bad at all I'd say, maybe the RNG gods are in favor for me once? 😅