drop rate of the girls

Delgaranor

I apologize for my bad English, but without knowing it I'm relying on google translator. I wanted to ask how the drop rate of the girls. I try to explain: I came to World7 Magic Forest and I dropped a girl. since I did not get it in World 6 Admittance of the Dead, I started playing there. but if I wanted to fight other bosses, would the percentages reset to the boss left or remain the same or are they generic? for example: if I played 50 battles against Donatien without drop girls and I go to Edward, the 50 battles are deleted from memory? I tried to look into the discussions, but without knowing English I did not find anything.

I hope I explained myself

The drop rate is function of several parameters.

For the "normal" boss girls (that is: not the event girls):

• The more you already have boss' girls (not counting the event girls), the lower the drop rate
  • The more you fight without dropping a girl, the more your drop rate increase. You can fight any boss (50 times versus Donation then switch to Edwarda: your fighting counter is not deleted)
  • The fight counter mentionned above is reset if you drop a boss girl from Epic Pachinko

For the event boss girls:

• The drop rate is always the same for any boss. It is low (below 1%) although we don't know its exact value.
Edited by Tristelune
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...