Daily Goals Screen is compressed to a point where it is unreadable

Tomthe Bomb

Dear Sirs/Madams;

The Patch Note shows the Daily Goals like this [picture on the left] - see diagram screen capture below.  But what I get is so compressed that you cannot read what it is [picture on the right].  Now I learned by chance that if you hit the Go button it will send you somewhere in the game, but without the words [as in the picture on the right] you don't know what to do when you get there.  My Browser is Torch Version 69.2.0.1713 (Official Build) (32-bit)

Any suggestions on how to get the view as in the picture on the left will be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Tomthe Bomb

2565-01-28 10_28_56-Greenshot.jpg

2565-01-28 10_29_37-Greenshot.jpg

• Surprised :O 1

I have no idea what's causing this, but I'm fairly certain it's on your side (and hopefully, since I haven't seen anyone else reporting this visual glitch, it must be fairly rare). Your screenshot looks very inconvenient indeed, but that's not how it's intended to look or how it looks for all other players who posted screenshots so far. Just have a look at any screenshots players posted in the dedicated thread for this feature. By default, it looks exactly like in the patch notes. It can look even better using the community script.

I'd recommend trying the usual first: log out of the game, close your browser, empty your cache and cookies, reopen your browser, log back in. Try a different browser, see if you still get the same issue. EDIT: I'm not familiar with Torch as a browser, but as far as I know, it's not on the list of specifically supported browsers for this game. FireFox, Chrome and Opera are all fully compatible now, and I think Safari as well (or another big one, anyway). So it might be a specific compatibility issue with your browser (although it's weird if everything else looks normal for you).

If all this fails, then send a ticket through Main Menu -> Settings -> Support -> Create a new ticket. Provide your screenshots and as many relevant details as needed to describe your issue, and also what device you play on, what browser etc. (So pretty much your post above, but in ticket form).

I hope this helps.

Edited by DvDivXXX

Dear 45026831 and DvDivXXX,

Thank you for the advice - to 45026831 - yes this browser is a development from the Open Software version of Chrome specifically designed to work downloading torrents.

Thank you DvDivXXX - I do have the latest version of Chrome.  I will close my game and reopen it in Chrome and with just a little bit of luck, it will work fine.

I want again to thank all my fellow players for all their help in this game and I am VERY happy that it is only I that have this problem.  My best wishes to you both.

Play On Tomthe Bomb

• Like 2

Hi Fellow Players,

Well that did the trick, closed the game in Torch, opened it in Chrome, now it works like a charm.  Sorry I'm to blockheaded to try that solution on my own.

Again, thank you for your time and efforts to get me on the correct path.

Play On, Tomthe Bomb

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...