Crowns?

il y a une heure, BigBulgeMichiel a dit :

I mean these crowns

This is the "ego" stat. You get more as you level up, you get a better gear and you level up your guys.

Therefore, this is the presentation section where you can introduce yourself, not the question section. Subject locked :)

The crown-symbol stands for the Ego-stat, aka your HP in battle. This stat is formed by the Endurance-stat, which is symbolized by a blue heart,and with the stats of the guys in your battle team together.

The overall level of all guys in your harem also gives a bonus to endurance like this:

GH_main_harem_filters.thumb.png.4415efcfab4fe38ff82e857141ce074e.png

The overall level of all my guys in my harem is 44.732 which translates to a 10.575 Endurance bonus, as stated under "My Harem".

This combined with the own endurance stat of my player character plus my current battle team's stats gives me an Ego of:

GH_main_Ego_Jan22.thumb.png.376454a958090f12bc9ff72cbd9dea7f.png

249.811 right now. Note however that this value can also be further influenced by equipment which gives extra endurance to your player's own endurance stat.

So, things to do when you want to raise Ego is to

1. Increase your own Endurance stat, both through equipment and buying stats at the market.

2. Level up all your guys, it gives the harem endurance bonus and those guys in your current battle team also increase the Ego with their combined stats.

3. Level up your player gaining a small increase in endurance.