Daily goals not syncing/updating.

MMCr

Im stuck on hornyheroes.com - can't do 3 of the missions (screenshot does not show use mythic orbs and there are none on Horny heroes) and the one I can do is bust, I have easily won 20 seasons battles.

Will attach the one showing 16/20 from my phone if I can get it to work. Have sent a ticket but couldn't get both pictures on it - so doing it this way.

Untitled.png

i have now finally managed to complete daily missions on my laptop, and I guess I will complete it again on my phone in the morning - and hopefully get the the prize for this mission is unavailable message that I have seen a couple of times before and wondered about on hentai heroes, but was not sure why as you cant see what is going on android as others have pointed out. Otherwise this is seriously easily to exploit.

3 hours ago, MMCr said:

Im stuck on hornyheroes.com

1. Please don't make multiple posts in a row, use the Edit option instead (menu with the three dots top-right of your existing post).

2. HoH is hardly developed and I'm not sure it's supported either. At the peak of its brief novelty-induced success we were maybe 30 on it daily. (I quit months ago myself). This case should be interesting in that regard. I don't think anything missing or otherwise not working properly on HoH can be considered "a bug'", though. Even the barely-used Test Server for HH has more active players than HoH. HoH is neither advertised nor developed, it's just... there. You can only find out it even exists either by making a misclick and picking "I'm not 18" while logged off from HH, or through word of mouth.

3. Your main complaint seems to be that HoH is incomplete and that, like many other features before it, Daily Goals was implemented on it as is without taking into account all of the missing parts and adjusting the new feature accordingly. That's just a direct consequence of my point above. Have Champions even been added since I left? Otherwise, and assuming the Adventure Mode is still stuck at Gruntt as well, then obviously all of the Goals that mention Energy, among many others, will be impossible to do on HoH.

4. Your posts aren't all super clear to me, but it seems that you have a secondary complaint which also applies in the main games. That some of your progress isn't taken into account properly for some Goals sometimes. Whenever this happens log out and then log back in. Then check your DG screen again, and your progress should be taken into account.

I'll ping @Noacc so he can ask and/or answer what's the consensus on HoH for the Kinkoid team at this time when/if he can. I'll be surprised if it's anything more than "it exists", though. Don't hold your breath on it. Cheers.