Unreceived Pachinko Items

Yui Ming

They should go directly into your inventory for use. If you got affection items though they'd just get mixed into whatever affection items you already own. If you're sure they're missing you'll need to contact support in game via in game menu > settings > support.

36 minutes ago, Oliver66 said:

They should go directly into your inventory for use. If you got affection items though they'd just get mixed into whatever affection items you already own. If you're sure they're missing you'll need to contact support in game via in game menu > settings > support.

Thank you!

The same thing happened to me today, twice in a row, I spent real money to buy chance in event pachinko, and even though it showed the items I won on my screen, they did not go into my inventory for inspection or use. I sent in a ticket through the instructions that Oliver gave above, now I guess we wait and see what is done.

On 2/6/2022 at 2:52 AM, Oliver66 said:

They should go directly into yonur inventory for use. If you got affection items though they'd just get mixed into whatever affection items you already own. If you're sure they're missing you'll need to contact support in game via in game menu > settings > support.

Another Mod experienced this bug and she said it's a visual bug, What's happening is the pictures aren't loading correctly so they look different in your inventory. Here is pictures she provided.

1.png

2.png

3.png

The first pic is her inventory before she used event pachinko the second is what she got and the third is her inventory afterwards. She got 2 legendary items but the pictures changed for whatever reason. The bugs been reported on discord hopefully they'll fix it soon.