Defense stats of team formed to battle villains, in the Tower of Fame, and Seasons

Barrayar

I just noticed something earlier.  when I was changing targets in the Tower of Fame, the defense value of my team kept changing when I selected different targets to battle.  going through the entire list, there is a variation of nearly 1 K defense points lower than what my team actually has.  then I checked Seasons and Villains setup.  they also show lower defense than my team actually has.  when I go to the edit/ change team screen it shows me the actual combat stats of the team I assembled.  and the defense numbers shown there are higher than those listed when preparing to fight villains, or other players in Tower and Seasons.  which means there are fights where I could have done better, or even won if the numbers had been right.

The numbers are right:

image.png

There's an element that decreases the defense of your opponent. The more playful girls your opponent has, the worst your defense is (and the other way around). Please, don't report as a bug something unless you're really sure it's a bug. If you're in doubt, ask here first:

https://forum.kinkoid.com/index.php?/forum/159-questions-and-answers/

• Kenrae locked this topic