Cannot claim Lovestruck Ankyo

joey19524

4 minutes ago, joey19524 said:

I've completed all the Daily Missions for her, but she hasn't been added to my harem. I've seen others have the same problem, and it has been suggested to make an individual topic with screenshot regardless, so here's mine.

Lovestruck Ankyo.JPG

I can't get either and on server Comix Harem.

39 minutes ago, joey19524 said:

I've completed all the Daily Missions for her, but she hasn't been added to my harem. I've seen others have the same problem, and it has been suggested to make an individual topic with screenshot regardless, so here's mine.

Lovestruck Ankyo.JPG

Same on nutaku, hh, cxh, test-server...

I have also had this happen,and I have also seen that mission girls are always buggy even when they work you may need to remove them or rework the software that runs them there are to many glitches I have to go to the event then activities to fix it before now its not working at all do a rework might be in order to fix the issue 

It is the same way for me. I even completely logged out and cleared my Cache, to see if doing that would work, and it didn't. I have always gotten the girl long before this time of the day/night.

In a way, it reminds me of how inconsistent the game is, for when it gave the daily "rewards" for the monthly card I used to buy. I never knew what time of my evening, that I would get them. It would range all the way from about 5 pm, to close to 10 pm, almost as if somebody at KK had to actually "activate" them, rather than them being able to write a very simple program to hand them out at a specific time.

Edited by HornyCat

No duplicate threads, please. Look around for an existing thread before creating it again.

Also, as I said in the other thread, no need for everyone to post their own screenshot and confirm they have this issue. It's a GLOBAL issue. Everyone has it.

15 minutes ago, lepidocter said:

Is it just me, or such "all missions" girls were delivered once the event come to a conclusion? I felt like so, that's why I didn't thought for bugs...

Sorry, you're remembering it wrong. It's always been an instant popup that gets triggered the first time you revisit the Missions page after claiming the final mission. At least for the past 2 and a half years or so.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, joey19524 said:

I've seen others have the same problem, and it has been suggested to make an individual topic with screenshot regardless, so here's mine.

OH. I see where this stems from. No, no, no. No one suggested to make an individual topic with a screenshot on the FORUM. ^^ What was suggested at some point is to send an in-game ticket to Support. Main Menu -> Settings -> Support -> Create a new ticket.

But even that is overkill right now. The issue is global and it's been reported already. Do take an individual screenshot just in case, I even recommend it, but no need to send it anywhere until we get some news tomorrow morning once Kinkoid employees arrive at work. And no need to spam the forum with similar screenshots, ever.

Thanks.