Contest last second results bug

Fessups

Hello,
I nencountered rather weird game behaviour when game calculates the contests results.
/Unfortunately I did not made the screens of that, (not expecting that it happens), but if it happens again I am going to make them./

I was first in the money contest (points for cash only), I knew that someone might outbid me during the last seconds of the contest, but I waited and refreshed wesite 3-4 seconds before ending - game was showing (1-2s before end) no change in the ladder. Then constest ended and game SHOWED ME AS WINNER - 1st PLACE - I even pressed Claim rewards button - then page refreshed itself and suddenly ----- I was 2nd with no rewards from 1st place!!

I understand that client-server-client data transfers, inc. lag, low latency and bandwith speeds are the culprit here, when someone pressed on the button to outbid me at the last second (from his point of view) and it was a second after contest ended (from my point of view) - BUT PLEASE, ADD SOME buffer time or something for contest results calculation e.g. 1-5 min. o so, so it will not happen again - cause it is quite frustrating when you believe you have won a contest and then it is taken away from you.

Thanx.

Edited by Fessups