Tower of power glitch

Gman2000

When I logged on yesterday I ran into some issues with the Tower of Power. Yesterday I was first place and i tried to start a battle in which you use all the 15 gems to battle. First glitch i could not start a battle with an error saying not enough players or battle starting. What's next is worst, this next bug doesn't even let me battle by not even having any option!! im not sure what the problem is but i cant even platy tower of power anymore and this is frustrating. Anyone knows how to find the bug and a solution??

27 minutes ago, Gman2000 said:

with the auto battle option that makes sense. but the bug wasnt showing the challenge option at all.

Did all of them show 3/3 in the Ch column? Yes or No, it is easy to answer. If yes then you have battled all of them yet and you cannot do more battles

• Like 2

15 hours ago, jelom said:

Did all of them show 3/3 in the Ch column? Yes or No, it is easy to answer. If yes then you have battled all of them yet and you cannot do more battles

Ok thanks but the sarcasm isn't necessary. I have only played this game for a week and I have already came across issues like the sound going off after a purchase from PayPal and others so I assumed it was an issue especially when your first on a pay to win game.

Edited by Gman2000

It was not sarcasm, but you didn't answer the first time (and you still have not answered, by the way) so we cannot know it the problem was that you had run out of opponents because you have battled all of them three times. Both times your answer has no relation with the question.

• Like 3

what i am saying is based off of your first comment i figured out my issue. i didnt realize the challenge prompt would disappear once i ran out of opponents nor did i realize there is no refresh on who you face so once you battle everyone your done in the season 

On 2/17/2022 at 9:38 AM, Gman2000 said:

I have only played this game for a week

Welcome to the community. Please don't be a party pooper. Don't make a post in Bug Reporting when you barely passed the tutorial. Don't add a ton of redundant tags, they're rarely useful and in this case you're using an English translation of your own from whichever translated version of the game you play. In the actual EN version of the game, what you're referring to is called the Tower of Fame, but more often simply referred to as "The League".

Feel free to simply ASK your questions, as questions, no matter how basic, about any and all parts of the game you don't understand or know enough about yet. But please do this nicely and only in this here section where I've moved your thread:

On 2/20/2022 at 12:26 AM, DvDivXXX said:

Welcome to the community. Please don't be a party pooper. Don't make a post in Bug Reporting when you barely passed the tutorial. Don't add a ton of redundant tags, they're rarely useful and in this case you're using an English translation of your own from whichever translated version of the game you play. In the actual EN version of the game, what you're referring to is called the Tower of Fame, but more often simply referred to as "The League".

Feel free to simply ASK your questions, as questions, no matter how basic, about any and all parts of the game you don't understand or know enough about yet. But please do this nicely and only in this here section where I've moved your thread:

Hello, I wasnt being a party pooper i legit thought it was a bug because most of this time i came across legit issues within this game and considering the script its not surprising. Please dont patronize a new player even with the lack of information as this game doesnt explain everything properly. In fact assume most new players will be frustrated at the lack of info and the paywall at which after level 130 it cant be avoided. Please encourage us in the friendliest manor/ customer savviness :). Which reminds me with the season pass: "3ds verification failed" when i try to add mine and my wifes card. How to go about that?

And rereading your comment that was rude. i am passed the tutorial and in my third league. If the adventure is the tutorial then ALOT of people arent passed it thanks to the paywall. If your community is like this patronizing how people run things when you give even the new members full access to the forums is redundant. You cant tell someone to quote unquote not be a party pooper and then patronize a new player by acting better than them. Jelom stated "it is easy to answer yes or no" how is that not sarcastic?? like i can gladly stop putting money into this game no worries. 

Edited by DvDivXXX
Mod edit: double post content added
  • Hug 1

43 minutes ago, Gman2000 said:

And rereading your comment that was rude. i am passed the tutorial and in my third league. If the adventure is the tutorial then ALOT of people arent passed it thanks to the paywall. If your community is like this patronizing how people run things when you give even the new members full access to the forums is redundant. You cant tell someone to quote unquote not be a party pooper and then patronize a new player by acting better than them. Jelom stated "it is easy to answer yes or no" how is that not sarcastic?? like i can gladly stop putting money into this game no worries. 

As far as I've gathered the people who moderate this forum do so out of their own love for it as they're not employed by kinkoid at all and they get alot of pressure on them by people. I don't think anyone meant to be rude to you mate, they just come across directly and straight to the point. Might sound a bit blunt but I'm sure it's not personal and they're just trying to correct the situation in the shortest possible way. I'd just try and give it a chance and most of everything you need to know is in this forum if you read through it

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Gman2000 said:

Please encourage us in the friendliest manor/ customer savviness :).

I did. I'm not your bitch, though. And I don't work here, as the above poster clarified for you. I'm a player-moderator. Please get off of your "I'm a paying noob so I'm important and everybody should roll out the red carpet and fix my issues without pointing out things I have yet to learn" bullshit train and mind your fucking tone in this community. Especially with people generous enough to take some of their free time to inform and try to help you out. And I don't just mean me. Jelom wasn't being sarcastic and I wasn't being rude either. I'm being a bit blunt right now, though, cause you need a reality check STAT if you want to be tolerated here, let alone fit in. Insufferable entitled ingrates who clearly don't understand basic forum functions yet, have barely started playing the game and make vague complaints while looking down on people welcoming them in the community and giving them a basic tour of the place are not exactly the vibe we're looking for. Okay? Cool.

Also, stop the spammy double-posts all the time already. Click on the three dots top-right of your existing post and choose EDIT to add something.

Friendly warning. This time.

• Like 2