Updates with down time are annoying

Goofball

I'm not sure if I've mentioned this anywhere before, but the updates that involve shutting down the game are a pain in the butt. It's not so much the fact that the game is down, as it is the fact that there is no in-game warning that the game will be down at some point in a given day. If there were such a warning, those of us who don't regularly check the forum (assuming that it's mentioned somewhere) could know to try to complete everything before the shutdown. As it is, if we hasn't gotten everything done before the (currently) surprise shutdown, we think that there's still hours left to complete tasks. Then, we suddenly find ourselves out of luck. Last night, I thought that I had lucked out, having happened to decide to use kobans to finish off the last few daily missions right before the shutdown caught me by surprise. I had finished them, and had just collected the 150 kobans reward for completion, when the game suddenly shut down. Today, I returned to the game, and discovered that not everything had registered before the cutoff. The last mission was sitting there, ready to be claimed, and my 150 kobans were nowhere in sight.

While it would be nice to have those kobans be /restored/granted, I don't really expect that. I would, however, *really* like to not be blindsided like this in the future. Please add an in-game 24-hour warning for planned shutdowns. Thank you