Affection issues

Samenschleuder

When the new economy was introduced, part of the reason was "that players have to consider which girls to raise and which rather not or not yet". Alright so far. But how do you expect me to make a  qualified decision when needed facts are lacking?

I know the current income per hour as well as the sum needed for the next affection level. But the final payment for the raise remains hidden until all those gifts have been spent on the girl. Would I have spent the gifts to raise Ankyo from 4 to 5 stars if I had expected a final payment of 8.71 millions? Probably not. But I did not know better in advance. 

there is a harem wiki about this game. it contains, besides other things, all the affection costs for all stars, and the battle values for every girl at each level.
just google some combination of "hentai harem heroes wiki" and you will find it. ;)
the wiki is technically about the nutaku version of this game, but the only differences are the koban economy and that the nutaku version somehow has a crappy screen resolution, the girl's values are identical

On 10-11-2017 at 9:29 AM, Samenschleuder said:

When the new economy was introduced, part of the reason was "that players have to consider which girls to raise and which rather not or not yet". Alright so far. But how do you expect me to make a  qualified decision when needed facts are lacking?

I know the current income per hour as well as the sum needed for the next affection level. But the final payment for the raise remains hidden until all those gifts have been spent on the girl. Would I have spent the gifts to raise Ankyo from 4 to 5 stars if I had expected a final payment of 8.71 millions? Probably not. But I did not know better in advance. 

Just remember this:

For star 5 the cost is 968k x the girl number. Girl number can be found in the gift or book shop by looking underneath the girl.

So next time they lounge a 5*, you can do the maths yourself.

It is a linear system, hence why the costs are spyralling out of control.

On 11/11/2017 at 3:48 AM, Real Vincent said:

there is a harem wiki about this game. it contains, besides other things, all the affection costs for all stars, and the battle values for every girl at each level.
just google some combination of "hentai harem heroes wiki" and you will find it. ;)
the wiki is technically about the nutaku version of this game, but the only differences are the koban economy and that the nutaku version somehow has a crappy screen resolution, the girl's values are identical

so, that means, you actually want Kinkoid & Co. to draw time and resources away from things like removing bugs and coming up with new girls and developing new quests for us to play, and invest those time and resources in including data elsewhere readily available on new pages within this game, only because you are too lazy to bookmark one additional page in your browser and opening it in another tab when you need the info???

• Haha 1

n = girl number, which you can find in the shop.
Star 1
affection: 15 x n; scene cost: 3150 x n
Star 2
affection: 65 x n; scene cost: 6750 x n
Star 3
affection: 215 x n; scene cost: 18000 x n
Star 4
affection: 915 x n; scene cost: 135000 x n
Star 5
affection: 2665 x n; scene cost: 968000 x n

now just save this somewhere and you can always calculate everything needed with this.