SEASONS GAME - room for improvement and increase motivation by changing higher tier rewards

Tomthe Bomb

Dear Sirs, 

I enjoy the game and I like the Seasons Contest up to about tier 60.  By they you have won the major rewards and you have followed this with an endless string of 20 Blue and 20 Black gems.  There is little motivation to work for these gems as you get a greater number of gems from Pachinko and Places of Power.  I have two suggestions to increase motivation for the higher level tier Season Contest rewards.  A) It would be only a small change to go from all Blue and Black gems to a mixture of gems - throw in some orange, green, clear, blue gems.  That way a player who say needed more clear gems would work their way up the tiers to where the clear gems are located - INCREASED MOTIVATION.  B) Again I believe it would only take a small change to add more gems at each tier - no BIG jumps - but go from 20 to 21 to 22 to 23 to ...... you get the idea - the player would now have a reason to play for these higher tiers - INCREASED MOTIVATION.  Now I don't know what is in the minds of the designers, but as a player either or both of these small changes would increase my motivation to work for the higher tiers.  Thank you for your time and patience.  Have a good day and a better week.

Play On Tomthe Bomb

A) Those two types of gems are the most scarce, changing them to other types of gems would decrease motivation, not increase it.

But most important: these small rewards are there so there's something for your efforts instead of absolutely nothing, which is what we had previously. Season effectively ends when you get all the girls, the rewards after that are tiny and increasing them would produce an uproar in the community, who would then see good rewards out of reach.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Kenrae said:

A) Those two types of gems are the most scarce, changing them to other types of gems would decrease motivation, not increase it.

But most important: these small rewards are there so there's something for your efforts instead of absolutely nothing, which is what we had previously. Season effectively ends when you get all the girls, the rewards after that are tiny and increasing them would produce an uproar in the community, who would then see good rewards out of reach.

Dear Kenrae,

Thank you for your insights and quickness of response.  Although you are undoubtedly correct that black and blue are the most rare gems, what a player needs will depend on the girls that they have.  I my case I somehow ended up with a large number of girls that need the clear [submissive] gem so for me rotating the colors would be a benefit but I must remember the game as a whole.  I have not been playing long enough to have played Seasons when there were no prizes after you won the second girl so of course you are correct that any reward is better than no reward as was true in the past.  I can now see that if say Tier 70 had a large number of gems but a player was of low rank - could see the large number of gems as a reward but know that they would never [at least at their current low level] reach them that this would increase their frustration.  I will continue to make my suggestions as they come to me and hope that eventually I will hit on one that would be good for all my fellow players and be incorporated into the game.   Again, thank you for your efforts.

Play On Tomthe Bomb

• Like 1