What do people pay for ?

Slowwolf

What is that you guys pay for in this game ? Is they're a recommend monthly package that's considered best option ? Or do people prefer buying koban packs and bundles. I've bought silver and gold before but this month I decided to treat myself lol and paid for platinum just to speed things up a touch as it's slow collecting the gems to awaken my harem. I occasionally buy kobans for various reasons and I've had a few bundles here and there but the equipment I've got from the last few bundles hasn't been worth it. I just pondered what you other players who pay actually do pay for ? 

42 minutes ago, Slowwolf said:

What is that you guys pay for in this game ? Is they're a recommend monthly package that's considered best option ? Or do people prefer buying koban packs and bundles. I've bought silver and gold before but this month I decided to treat myself lol and paid for platinum just to speed things up a touch as it's slow collecting the gems to awaken my harem. I occasionally buy kobans for various reasons and I've had a few bundles here and there but the equipment I've got from the last few bundles hasn't been worth it. I just pondered what you other players who pay actually do pay for ? 

the best options are for sure the season path and maybe a monthly card.. the bundles depend on your lvl/situation/buying history they´re not the same for all (well maybe the starter offer 5,4k kobans for 5 bucks :D )

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, natstar said:

The best offer is the patreon ones https://www.patreon.com/hentaiheroes
Gives best value for money but you have to wait for the start of each month to get what it offers based on the patreon tier.
when you start a new world you get a limited time world bundle as well that is better than the normal game bundles.

Cheers dude, I've looked at the patreon deals previously as it goes. Id forgotten about purchasing one as I just keep purchasing whatever the in-game offers display. Might be better off getting a patreon deal being wise. 

8 hours ago, holymolly said:

the best options are for sure the season path and maybe a monthly card.. the bundles depend on your lvl/situation/buying history they´re not the same for all (well maybe the starter offer 5,4k kobans for 5 bucks :D )

I've already taken advantage of the 5400 koban offers I don't get them any more unfortunately lol. The best deals I get now are when I get to a new world but I'm on the university world (can't remember it's name) this world is taking some getting through though. So it's going to be a while before I get some decent bundle offers again. I've noticed though I try my hardest to not redeem orbs for pachinko till iv just levelled up as the gains are more beneficial once your level increases. I'm thinking now though that the best value for money and most beneficial in game rewards are going to be from the patreon deals as mentioned 😊. I believe it's always worth hearing what others have to say on matters as it's easy to overlook and miss certain things