Champions drop-rate

Sharkbite

Getting Space Lady from the Sexy Visitors, we have to complete the Cobalt Crawler Champions Battle.  The event runs 9 days.  We get 9 chances.  It can only drop on stages 1-4, not stage 5, so you actually only get 7-8 chances.  It gives the 35 shards per drop, so you only need 3 drops to occur out of the 7-8 chances.

I am currently on my 9th attempt, and I've got zero.  And I'll keep on doing the resets and trying until I get it, but that's not the point.

It was the same last month.  Took over 15 tries (three full rotations through the boss).

You can say RNG or whatever, this isn't my first online game.  But it's bad design.  If the drop rates are not going to be in line with what is actually reasonable, then just fix it in general.  Instead of 35 shards as a random drop 40% of the time, just give us 12 shards every time, in addition to the non-event reward.  Complete the Champion fight 9 times and it's a done deal.

This isn't a bug, I've moved it to Suggestions.

FYI, the odds are 50%, so you've been extremely unlucky.

I can agree with you, I'd personally prefer the game to be less random, but it is what it is, not only this particular part, the whole game is very RNG dependant. Everything is just pure random, just with different odds. I wouldn't expect a change unfortunately.