Bang team-edit interface always edits first open slot

NYPup2Train

Setting up teams for the Bang event, I thought I'd start by setting up my last team first, since it needs to be the strongest. So I clicked on the fifth "+" icon and selected a team. When I saved the selection, the team was placed in the first slot instead.

Forcing the setup to be done from first - last team makes it almost impossible to set up a progressively stronger set of teams, unless you're prepared to work out all the selections offline beforehand.

(Edit: Not sure it would've mattered anyway, since that strongest-team only had 44% of its $STAT remaining when I reached the first chest. Doesn't bode well for the remaining 80 performances.)

Edited by NYPup2Train

Boss Bang seems to be more of an endurance contest rather than who's the strongest, the name of the winnable potions suggest that as well.

I managed to win the current boss, Thornton, by using only three teams in total and that's likely because I haven't awakened my guys beyond level 500 yet.

A promising strategy is to set up a Team with highest possible defense and healing abilities, meaning to use mostly guys of the element Submissive (white) and Sensual (blue).

I managed to reach the second chest (40 challenges against the boss) with my first team without taking any damage at all or outhealing it, having 100% stats up to then.