The new layout will not fit on a PC screen.

Padraic

Yes.. Old interface is perfect and worked really well.. new one is looks good but totally shitty by performance.. How can we check tower of fame place? Now you have to go inside and check the ladder.. previously there was a label mentioning your ladder place... 

Give us old interface back.. Pretty Please... 😇

• Like 3

This is only a suggestion to see if it would work for you, but have you tried holding the   Control key down, and then hitting the minus or  (-) key, to make everything on the screen a little smaller. I understand it being a pain, and I don 't like this latest of the changes KK is forcing on us, no matter how much the Players don't want it.

And KK will still try and "insist" that the Players choose these things, when they didn't give any option/choice on their so called "surveys", of saying a big fat  NO, to any of the changes they were "asking" our opinions about (and they were NOT asking a fucking thing, but basically telling us what they were going to do, no matter what we thought of it).

The owners/management of KK have fully shown their whole reasoning behind all of the changes made to the game in  just the past 6 to 7 months, and it is all about their fucking GREED for money!!!!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, HornyCat said:

and it is all about their fucking GREED for money!!!!

A: how exactly changing the UI make them more greedy? Please answer.

B: they aren't making money if not by asking you to please purchase something. No ads, no subscription. They HAVE to make money, or the game you're playing will die today. Is not greediness, is adulthood.

Edited by lepidocter
  • Thanks 1
  • Hearts 1

Even more fun : the key feature of the new UI, the favorite girl on main screen, is broken. If the girl you choose is laying or kneeling, she will be completly out of frame XD

image coupé 2.jpg

image coupé.jpg

Edited by luc69
adding image
  • Like 2
  • Thinking 1

Il y a 1 heure, lepidocter a dit :

A: how exactly changing the UI make them more greedy? Please answer.

B: they aren't making money if not by asking you to please purchase something. No ads, no subscription. They HAVE to make money, or the game you're playing will die today. Is not greediness, is adulthood.

A: I think he referring to the fact that:

1) the paying ‘collect all money’ is now a very big button right where you were clicking to go into the market to easly give experience and affection to your girl. This change might lead you to mistakenly click on it by pure automatism. (a bad habit of dev' , whatever it is intentional or accidental. People also scream about it when it happens in other games).

2) the paying bundle who were in the bottom left and small (not intrusive) are now a big chest in the middle right screen with a notification on it to make you want to go into it, hard to miss so more intrusive.

Edited by luc69
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, luc69 said:

This change might lead you to mistakenly click on it by pure automatism. (

Did you call me XD ? That's exactly what is happening to me. For the ones like me i suggest to put back in the "Kobans use confirmation". Thank God i never disable it (maybe sometimes in mythic days) that is really saving me right now 😂😂

• Like 2

I'm wondering what ID10T came up with this design. The old menu was just fine, if a bit scattered around the screen. This just adds yet another layer of garbage. I'm giving serious thought to QUITING this dumb game.

Edited by wyldpea
  • Like 3

love the game been playing it for over 2 years and new UI has had me avoiding it all day.  dislike the setup and now i have to constantly click around to find stuff let alone the many times i hit stuff that brings up ads or want me to use my ingame paid currency.  until this is changed i am done

• Like 1