Discussion about the new homepage

Gakuo

I want to talk about the new homepage that was added in the Patch Notes Week #12 23.03.2022. I know people work constantly on the game to make it better, but the drastic change they made to the homepage is not an improvement. I know it's supposed to be easier for mobile players (I myself play on mobile more then PC) but it's more confusing. I hope you it returns back to what it was, or if there was an option of what version of the homepage you want. Please consider it! Please!

• Like 3

24.03.2022 в 19:28 Гакуо сказал::

Я хочу поговорить о новой домашней странице, которая была добавлена в Patch Notes Week #12 23.03.2022. Я знаю, что люди постоянно работают над игрой, чтобы сделать ее лучше, но радикальные изменения, которые они внесли на домашнюю страницу, не являются улучшением. Я знаю, что это должно быть проще для мобильных игроков (я сам играю на мобильных устройствах больше, чем на ПК), но это еще более запутанно. Я надеюсь, что вы вернетесь к тому, что было, или если есть вариант, какую версию домашней страницы вы хотите. Пожалуйста, подумайте об этом! Пожалуйста!

I completely agree with you, why not add a choice of interface, or at least leave the old interface for PC and the new one for mobile devices. I myself only use a PC, and the new interface is just terrible for me