Combative Cinnamon Issue

Knightt

This is the second time I'm using the Combative Cinnamon this week and it's not giving the +5 mojo on wins in Seasons. There were also a few times where I lost Mojo on my losses. 

Edited by Knightt

Kinkoid don't really reply to bug reports unless its a massive issue that needs immediate fixing. They read them and send the reports to employees who deal with design/bugs. There is bug report thread that shows bugs status you can check out here: https://blog.kinkoid.com/spotlight/known-and-fixed-issues/

As far as I'm aware you're the only person so far who has reported having issues with it but I'm checking with the mods of the other games to see if anyone else has reported the same.

Others who have tested it are telling me its working as intended. That the +5 is added in the display. As long as you're getting more that 5 mojo per win it is being applied as its very possible to get stuck with opponents that only give 1. If you guys can provide screenshots of you getting less than 6 mojo and having the booster on it would be help.

20 hours ago, Oliver66 said:

Others who have tested it are telling me its working as intended. That the +5 is added in the display. As long as you're getting more that 5 mojo per win it is being applied as its very possible to get stuck with opponents that only give 1. If you guys can provide screenshots of you getting less than 6 mojo and having the booster on it would be help.

Oh. I might have misunderstood then. The item’s description said get +5 on a win. It sounds like it would be added after you won. I didn’t realize it was adjusting the mojo before the battle.