Surprising (not) outcome of Club's Champion fight

BoyTopper

Look at the last row: the same player, the same harem, the same clothes, boosters, etc. The same champion ofcourse. All the same! 1st battle - 7,13m impression, 2nd battle - 2,21m. It's 3x times difference and - strange thing - other players haven't such wonderful RND.

I require official commentary on this 'wonder' and want see official info on champion's mechanics, not blah-blah-blah on 'more your stats - more impression you make'.

champ.jpg

The game has always been heavy RNG and the devs aren't really going to be responding with all the info you're requesting. Though if you're going to request to see all said info you should also provide it. Like a screenshot that shows the names of the people too so we can confirm it was done by the same person. A screenshot of the guys setup so confirm nothing was changed, a screenshot of boosters being applied during both fights. A lot of time when stuff like this happens its players error they just don't understand what they did wrong. The RNG also could've been heavily effected if these fights were done between the blessings change.

But to answer your question this massive difference is very possible. Look at the pantheon leaderboard and anyone over floor 1400 pretty much needed massive luck like this in order to get by every 100th floor. That said the champion battle system is also outdated and the devs know it needs an overhaul but its a very low priority for them. It still runs on the old battle system where knowhow, hardcore & charm have different harmony skills.

OK, lets start from simple question that require no screenshots etc: what are the digits under the guys on champion's battle page stands for? And why they not changes after I or you change clothes of your character in Shop? How they does correspond with real battle stats in Champion's battle? And how is total impression corresponds with Champion's strenght? In other words, total impression presented as equivalent of Champion's XP (not strenght), but why beating some Champion with 100m impression is much harder than beating Champion with 50m impression (not twice as hard but 3-5 times harder)?

1 hour ago, BoyTopper said:

OK, lets start from simple question that require no screenshots etc: what are the digits under the guys on champion's battle page stands for? And why they not changes after I or you change clothes of your character in Shop?

Those numbers are specifically just the guys attack power. In order to increase it you either need to increase the affection level or level up the guys. When battling the amount of damage you do will be your stats + the guys but your combined attack power isn't really displayed anywhere.

How they does correspond with real battle stats in Champion's battle? And how is total impression corresponds with Champion's strenght? In other words, total impression presented as equivalent of Champion's XP (not strenght), but why beating some Champion with 100m impression is much harder than beating Champion with 50m impression (not twice as hard but 3-5 times harder)?

Impression is basically the champs HP and like battling in leagues or seasons looking only at a guys ego to determine if you'll win isn't the greatest idea. Before battle you can only see the champs impression, once you enter battle you will be able to see the champs other stats, namely attack and defence and these 2 stats are largely what determine the champs difficulty. Like in club champs Chayotte is pretty much a joke compared to the other 2 because he has really low stats all around. With the regular champs found in the sex god path they generally get harder withe each one you unlock. Champs also gain power at each stage which is why you might notice them get significantly easier after you complete a full round(stage 0-5). Stage 5 itself also presents an extra challenge because the defence stat is removed for you and the champ during that stage so you get pummelled a lot faster.

Another factor in 2 of the champions that can make them significantly harder. Both Matsuda and Visor carry guys of the same class as them which means they can get pose matches too giving them double damage every time their guy gets a match. One time I had Visor with 5 Suspended Congress poses in a row and it was a very brutal battle.

Lastly there is harmony and in champ battles it decides how often you get the class skills to activate. The higher your harmony is to the champs the greater chance you have of your harmony skills activating.

You can also read more on the games wiki page here: https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Gay-Harem/GH:Champions

3 hours ago, Oliver66 said:

Those numbers are specifically just the guys attack power

AFAIK there is no such stat as 'attack power' in game, so it's some derivative from... something again.

When battling the amount of damage you do will be your stats + the guys but your combined attack power isn't really displayed anywhere.

Ergo, numbers under the guys avatars is just bullshit numbers and nothing more.

BTW, try to change clothes of your character, it's better to change legendary clothes for regular or rare - you would see the big difference in battle outcome but no difference in numbers. Few month ago changing the character's clothes immidiately reflected in 'attack power' but it were hidden now for some reason.

Champs also gain power at each stage which is why you might notice them get significantly easier after you complete a full round(stage 0-5).

Yesterday we done with club champion and his 150m HP within 7 battles. Today we had beat the same champion with 130m HP and approx 15 battles. The same club with the same guys, blessings, etc.

Am I arguing? No! We have 'black box' here with only two inputs: some 'attack power' digits and champion's HP. So beating the champion within 1 battle or 100 would be unrepugnant to missed mechanics explanation.

3 hours ago, Oliver66 said:

You can also read more on the games wiki page here: https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Gay-Harem/GH:Champions

Good wiki but it's not an official source. Otherwise I would have much more questions on difference between statements and reality ;)

2 hours ago, BoyTopper said:

AFAIK there is no such stat as 'attack power' in game, so it's some derivative from... something again.

Screenshot (312).png

The Image above shows you the battle screen when fighting the champ. The circled icon is the attack icon and any time you see that its showing attack power. The middle one on both sides is showing defence and the class icon below is showing that its your know-how defence, I was fighting a know how champ, thus know-how defence is used.

Ergo, numbers under the guys avatars is just bullshit numbers and nothing more.

BTW, try to change clothes of your character, it's better to change legendary clothes for regular or rare - you would see the big difference in battle outcome but no difference in numbers. Few month ago changing the character's clothes immidiately reflected in 'attack power' but it were hidden now for some reason.

When numbers showed guys attack power + heroes power together kinkoid viewed that as a bug and fixed it so it only showed guys attack power. Players complained it should be the other way but it wasn't how kinkoid wanted it so it remains the way it is.

Yesterday we done with club champion and his 150m HP within 7 battles. Today we had beat the same champion with 130m HP and approx 15 battles. The same club with the same guys, blessings, etc.

Am I arguing? No! We have 'black box' here with only two inputs: some 'attack power' digits and champion's HP. So beating the champion within 1 battle or 100 would be unrepugnant to missed mechanics explanation.

Club champions and regular champions are different. Club champions don't have stages and instead have tiers. With club champs every 10 or so defeats will cause them to increase a tier making them stronger. It's not a massive difference but you'll notice it. Club champ tiers also never decrease anymore so they will only ever get stronger until they reach the cap which is extremely high.

Good wiki but it's not an official source. Otherwise I would have much more questions on difference between statements and reality

Everything said there is no official source. Kinkoid aren't exactly known for sharing information and with regards to game mechanics have only gotten worse. You can message them requesting info but it won't get you far. All we really have is what other players have worked out.

1 hour ago, Oliver66 said:

The Image above shows you the battle screen when fighting the champ. The circled icon is the attack icon

It's not stat but some kind of derivative from real and known stats. We don't know how this derivative really calculated. I'm already proposed you to try to beat some Champion with legendary and regular clothes on your character and compare the difference in outcome. I've got approx x2 difference but it may depends on player's and clothes' levels. Both times 'attack power' displayed as the same.

It's not stat but some kind of derivative from real and known stats. We don't know how this derivative really calculated. I'm already proposed you to try to beat some Champion with legendary and regular clothes on your character and compare the difference in outcome. I've got approx x2 difference but it may depends on player's and clothes' levels. Both times 'attack power' displayed as the same.

Because in Champions, the "attack power" displayed is only using your guys numbers, as Oliver said. The game has gone back and forth at times in whether or not it displays these numbers with the player's stats added in, but ultimately the devs have said it's preferred without the player's stats.

When they reworked the battle system, they provided the formulas with the stats used. However, they forgot Champions existed, and admitted they did, and I have yet to see accurate formulas for them outside of how Harmony works. Still, things are liable to fluctuate and you won't get the same result every time. A guy's attack is doubled if the pose matches, and the battle is liable to go on longer depending on how Harmony triggers and what kinds. Alternatively, the battle can end a lot faster depending on Hardcore's Harmony ability. Even just swapping the order of the guys on your team can get a completely different result with Champions

Good wiki but it's not an official source. Otherwise I would have much more questions on difference between statements and reality

I wrote the wiki. I use the patch notes and any other official announcement possible, and work in player findings only when needed, and even then only list it when it's as good as fact. The devs themselves are known to read through it, and have referenced it in official capacity on some occasions. It is not official, but it's about as close as it gets

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Kirigakure said:

I wrote the wiki. I use the patch notes and any other official announcement possible, and work in player findings only when needed, and even then only list it when it's as good as fact.

Thank you for your great work! 👍But it have some errors, the most upset as for me is the following:

Opponents are chosen based on if they're +/- 40 levels from your & +/- 25% of you Mojo.

My experience shows that opponents chosen in smaller interval of approx +/-10 levels. And what is more upset that you can get opponent with 1 mojo while there is available opponents with much more mojo. There is some algorithm that prevents you to earn mojo 'too fast'. Lets say you get 10-15-12-7 etc. mojo in a row - no problem. But if you would get 10-15-30-35 mojo, next battle you'll get all 3 opponents with 1 mojo and next you'll have a row of something like that: 1-30-1-32-1-35. I've get this pattern every time I get 'too much' mojo within several hours.

Thank you for your great work! 👍But it have some errors, the most upset as for me is the following:

My experience shows that opponents chosen in smaller interval of approx +/-10 levels. And what is more upset that you can get opponent with 1 mojo while there is available opponents with much more mojo. There is some algorithm that prevents you to earn mojo 'too fast'. Lets say you get 10-15-12-7 etc. mojo in a row - no problem. But if you would get 10-15-30-35 mojo, next battle you'll get all 3 opponents with 1 mojo and next you'll have a row of something like that: 1-30-1-32-1-35. I've get this pattern every time I get 'too much' mojo within several hours.

That would be something based on player speculation and official announcements suggest otherwise. While it is liable for it to favor ones of a closer level to you than ones that are farther away, there's nothing that says this is directly the case to specifically denote it. If any such system does exist to prevent you from getting "too much" mojo too quickly, it has not been stated in any official capacity either. There is official notes on how matchmaking works, so I use with that for the wiki over player interpretation, as I rather said before.

The official announcement by the game's developers says they go 1-40 levels for the range: https://forum.kinkoid.com/index.php?/topic/15920-patch-notes-week-45

Matchmaking 

• Matchmaking will take into account player level. You will be matched with players +/- 40 levels of you. ...

The range is basically +/-25% of your Mojo.

They have not noted any further changes for the matchmaking system, so the wiki continues to list this information

Though thank you for the quote, it did point out that I had some bad grammar that needed to be fixed :)

Edited by Kirigakure

The range is basically +/-25% of your Mojo.

Oh, I see: basically... it explains all 😄It reminds me 'discounts up to 90%' while 0 is also up to 90% 😆Would you mind to highlight this 'small' detail while fixing the grammar? 😉