Pass Platine

stragss

Bonjour à tous, 

J'ai investie dans un pass platine en pensant avoir droit au repos gratuit dans les combats contre les champions. Il sont toujours payant , est-ce un bug ? Ou ai je mal compris l'intitulé ?

Merci bonne journée  

Hello, i buy some pass Platine for free rest in fight against champion but that don't work. Maybe i don't understand the offer. And what reroll means ? i think it's draft, but always the same price . Can you give me information. 

Thank you 

STRAG

49 minutes ago, stragss said:

Can you give me information. 

We definitely can, but please don't post a simple question in BUG REPORTING. I've moved your thread to the relevant subforum to ask questions (and get answers).

To make sure we're talking about the same things, please make the effort to (temporarily) switch your game's language to English in your settings so you can cite the terms actually used in the description instead of translating by ear from the translated descriptions you see in whichever language you play in (I'm guessing French since you say "Platine" instead of "Platinum"; in which case we do have a French forum, FYI).

Note that the Champion perks from the Platinum Card don't apply to the Club Champion, only your own regular Sex Champions. What you get is this:

-Free x10 performance (meaning you can attack a champion up to 10 times at once without paying any kobans; without a card it costs 6 kobans aka 1 "Nuban" per extra fight)

-Free skip rest. This goes hand in hand with the above. Normally, you need to either wait for 15 minutes after attacking a champion before you can attack them again, or pay 6/1 koban(s) to skip that rest period. The card makes this koban free, so you can just attack a champion as many times as you want in one sitting without paying any kobans for that.

The Reroll you mention has nothing to do with champions, it's "50% Off on Pachinko reroll". A Pachinko reroll applies to Epic Pachinko only, as far as I'm aware, and only for EPx10 (possibly also for the Draft option, in case you want neither of the two choices). When you play an Epic Pachinko "x10", eg 5400 kobans / 900 nubans (or one EPx10 orb), you get a guaranteed girl picked at random in your EP pool. You always have the option to reroll, if you pay an extra 600 kobans (100 nubans) for it; reroll just means "I don't want this one, please pick another one in my available pool". You can actually do this over and over until you're satisfied with the roll and then you can stop. It's super expensive in kobans and I don't recommend ever doing that, but to each their own. The Plat Card perk in this case is just that it costs you half as much in kobans to do this. So you play an EPx10 and you can reroll for 300 kobans or 50 nubans instead of the usual prices. That's about it.

Glad we could help you out, but for future reference, don't speak French in the English forum (or vice versa) please.

From any forum page, click on the big Kinkoid logo top-left and you'll get to the main forum page. Then scroll down to HH FR, et là tu peux poster en français sans souci. Aussi, évite les double-posts stp (clique juste sur les 3 points à droite de ton post existant et choisis Edit dans le menu pour rajouter quelque chose).

++

Also avoid duplicate threads please. I've merged these two since we ended up mostly speaking English in the second one and it was in the EN section anyway. Cheers.

Edited by DvDivXXX