Path of Attraction-Naughty Nurses- Spending Energy through Champions

Tomthe Bomb

Dear Sirs,

In Path of Attraction-Naughty Nurses at Tier 7 they ask you to spend energy - I take that to mean use 'Bolts'.  They have blue buttons - one for 'Go to Current Quest' - now that I understand - you use 'Bolts' ENERGY to move the plot to the next scene and you get XP as a reward, so spending energy on the Current Quest is easy, BUT the other blue button says 'Go to Champions'.  Now how do you spend 'Bolts' ENERGY at Champions which uses HH Tickets to do combat with the champion?  Please let me know at this contest only runs for another few days and I am stuck at Tier 7.  

Thank you for all your help.

Play On Tomthe Bomb

29 minutes ago, Tomthe Bomb said:

Dear Sirs,

In Path of Attraction-Naughty Nurses at Tier 7 they ask you to spend energy - I take that to mean use 'Bolts'.  They have blue buttons - one for 'Go to Current Quest' - now that I understand - you use 'Bolts' ENERGY to move the plot to the next scene and you get XP as a reward, so spending energy on the Current Quest is easy, BUT the other blue button says 'Go to Champions'.  Now how do you spend 'Bolts' ENERGY at Champions which uses HH Tickets to do combat with the champion?  Please let me know at this contest only runs for another few days and I am stuck at Tier 7.  

Thank you for all your help.

Play On Tomthe Bomb

Two posts up from yours there's a pin that answers this: 

Disclaimer: Part of the screenshot is different post-revamp but the answer is the same.

Edited by jpanda
disclaimer
  • Like 1

Dear Methos2 and DvDivXXX,

Again thank you for your response - now I know about after I finish ALL my story lines [not for a while yet, but it is in my future].  So I suspect the option only opens up after you finished 'Stairway to Heaven' which is fine as the best idea is to continue with the story until the end.  Yes, 'Side Quests' will also use ENERGY but I always do the side quests as soon as they open - I'm not sure that is the best choice in the game, but I like to collect the gems that the Side Quest awards.  I only go back to the current Story Line after I finish the Side Quest.  I'm glad I now understand more and hope that other players reading these comments learn something.

Again thank you and I wish you the very best in the game, plenty of girls and no bugs.

Play On Tomthe Bomb 

1 hour ago, Tomthe Bomb said:

So I suspect the option only opens up after you finished 'Stairway to Heaven'

Where does this idea come from? Have you read the sticky post Jpanda linked to? The option to buy champion tickets by spending Energy is already there. You can go to the Champion's Reception Desk and burn your energy on tickets right now if you want. However, as Methos said, this won't be worth even considering as long as you haven't finished the story mode.

Dear DvDivxxx,

Sorry for my confusion, but 'Stairway to Heaven' is the last story line.  Other replies said that converting ENERGY into Tickets is not a good idea because you get more out of your ENERGY by moving along the story line.  I misunderstood thinking it would not show up at the RECEPTION DESK, I answered everyone's suggestions before I went to the CHAMPIONS area to look at the RECEPTION DESK and made my mistaken response.  The only thing that stuck in my head, and it is a marvel that anything sticks in my empty head, was that this was done after Stairway to Heaven when you had no other way to use your Energy, so I was putting it in the back of my mind - again what little I have - until after finishing Stairway to Heaven.

As always thank you all for your wise council and I hope to better in the game because of it.

Play On Tomthe Bomb.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

@Tomthe Bomb Man, your style is funny as hell and pretty endearing at times. ^^

Just to be clear, Stairway to Heaven was once the last (or rather latest) chapter of the story mode, and it might be the one you're at now (or the one you remember as the latest) but the game kept moving forward since then... Which is why I would strongly recommend to focus on the main adventure until you fully catch up on it instead of doing the side quests already; you can do these once you finished the main story and there will be weeks where you'll be glad you have those instead of nothing meaningful to do with your energy, at that point.

image.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Dear DvDivXXX,

I can tell you it is great to have a mentor.  So now I have Training Dimension and then WereSquid Island to look forward to in the future.  I realize that game development is not quick and easy, and trouble-shooting bugs can put your mind in a spin.  I understand because in my early career I was in the Army Security Agency - one of the many, many branches of the Intelligence Community, I was trained in really basic computer programming and that included finding bugs.  Fortunately I was moved into the Crypto Division (voice encryption actually) which in Intelligence is done with devices and NOT software, so I was trained in secure communication device repair while my engineer bosses designed and built these devices.  They gave me the job or repairing their devices when they broke.  It did allow me to travel the world going from secret site to secret site to repair the encryption devices.  Not bad work if you can get it.  When my tour was over I went on to college, which is an entirely different story.

Again thank you for your advice and may the Game Gods always favor you.

Play On Tomthe Bomb

• Hearts 1