Question.

erimar266

I only thought of this just a few hours ago now.  Would it be possible, hopefully, to have inventory arranged when clicking on MARKET in both Hentai Heroes and COMIX HAREM in order of what is highest priced paid to the player when he/she sells it down to the lowest price?  Asking this because there have been times when I've had a lot of inventory and have to go skipping around to determine what is highest priced!!  If it could hopefully be changed for both games, it would really help a lot so that's why I'm asking now!!!  I don't know if this has been brought up before now or not.

Ideally,  common > rare > epic > Legendary, each tier is around *10 the sell price of the previous one. Inbetween tiers, items are very very slight in difference (only change by great levels gap...). It shouldn't be so hard to identify the best bargain: higher level, higher rank.

I cannot figure out a situation whre you have to sell an "high" cost item and keep scrap: in most circumstances, you do sell the entire scrap pile when proper (contests).

Edited by lepidocter

The best option for this is to use the HH++ script, filter on the lowest level equipment you have, and sell that when you need to do so. Repeat with the next lowest. I'd keep all your Legendary equipment for now, unless you desperately need the money.

• Like 1