Do the daily "Contests" include "Give girls Affection"?

Hi,

Can someone jog my memory as to whether the daily "Contests" include a category of "Give girls Affection" in the list?

I'm sitting on a Mythic that needs leveling up AND have a stockpile of Gifts. If there is such a contest, I'll wait before powering her up, but if not, I may as well go straight ahead.

Not the Daily Missions, which I know has them, but Contests.

Thanks!

Edited by Bob_Down
Edit

• 4 months later...

There's a current PoV for leveling up girls (GXP), and upgrading them (affection), but that's easily done by getting 1-star girls to lvl 250.  The next PoV like this one will begin on Nov 25th, 2022.  ~10 weeks from now.

Go right ahead and max that mythic.  You could always dump all the affection needed, and wait for a daily goal, to unlock the 6th star.

• Thinking 1

9 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

There's a current PoV for leveling up girls (GXP), and upgrading them (affection), but that's easily done by getting 1-star girls to lvl 250.  The next PoV like this one will begin on Nov 25th, 2022.  ~10 weeks from now.

Go right ahead and max that mythic.  You could always dump all the affection needed, and wait for a daily goal, to unlock the 6th star.

That seems wasteful of GxP, even though it's only 7,359 per girl you'd still need to level 26 of them to complete everything. 10 to reach the EP orb, 8 to reach the last PxP. I realise you'd be levelling 5* Legendaries and possibly a Mythic as well, but seems like lost GxP to me.

1x2500 GXP book is enough to level any girl past level 100 (Except for Mythics). So you need to level up 65 girls, which is 162,500 GXP. That's less than 1.5 days of GXP income to finish the event. So it doesn't really matter whether it's worth it or not, you're no going to waste much either way.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Liliat said:

1x2500 GXP book is enough to level any girl past level 100 (Except for Mythics). So you need to level up 65 girls, which is 162,500 GXP. That's less than 1.5 days of GXP income to finish the event. So it doesn't really matter whether it's worth it or not, you're no going to waste much either way.

It takes 179,252 GxP to level a 5* Legendary from 700 - 750, which I'd argue is a better use of GxP. Levelling any *1 girl who doesn't contribute seems like a waste of GxP, compared to what you gain from PoV. I've reached tier 36 just levelling 5* from 0 and some 700-750. Also benefitted a little from upgrading girls

You have to also consider what you're gaining in return. Everyone will try to reach at least 2100 (Or 2300 for the paid path), so the debatable part is 2100-6500. This part contains 16 books on each path (2x40000 GXP), and costs 110 000 GXP. So if you're on the paid path, you actually only pay 30 000 GXP. On the free path, you pay 70 000 GXP.

In return, you get 4 MPx1, 12 Kisses and 8 Fists on the free path, and just as much on the paid path, with some additional gems.

For the paid path, I'd say it's a no brainer: 30k GXP for 400 Gems. For the free path, it's less clear, but having some level 100 girls is not such a bad thing. And the investment is really nothing: 70k GXP is what you get in 15 hours on average.

• Like 1

I'd still argue we are getting enough *5 Legendary (Mythics if you go for them) every 12 weeks to level up (if saved for this particular PoV) plus levelling existing girls to our respective caps, that we don't need to level 1* girls. I may change my thinking when (if) I get close to maxing most of my girls but that decision is a looooong way of ! lol

Wasteful to finish the GXP/Aff PoV in the cheapest way possible?  You must be joking?  Obv. it's about leveling up girls, not which girl is leveled up, so common girls are the way to go.  Also, it boosts the harem level quicker.  Can be done in a single day.  It's a no brainer.  Spend twice the GXP for 50 levels on an L5, or finish the PoV immediately? lolol

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Wasteful to finish the GXP/Aff PoV in the cheapest way possible?  You must be joking?  Obv. it's about leveling up girls, not which girl is leveled up, so common girls are the way to go.  Also, it boosts the harem level quicker.  Can be done in a single day.  It's a no brainer.  Spend twice the GXP for 50 levels on an L5, or finish the PoV immediately? lolol

Yeah, why waste 14 days when you can finish immediately. I guess by that reasoning you complete the Pachinko PoV immediately rather then waiting for the relevant CbC contests ? Cheapest isn't always best.