Awakenings (gem double charge)

Pelinor

I keep seeing this and keep thinking someone else will mention it somewhere.

Using the mythic spell book to bring a girl to level 350. Next we want to awaken the girl to move to level 400 and we see:

image.png.5f92b835ba81ef90b341b0463ac53e7c.png

So yay, we have enough gems and click the button. In this case it says we need 160 gems which we have yet instead of being allowed to proceed we still see the awaken button.

Clicking on the button a SECOND time we find:

image.png.dc029dd367fc0b6445f4d73cb58230b9.png

Notice the cost to awaken the girl has doubled so Boo, now we have to wait and get more gems before we can do what the first screen said we could do before. Why the first screen? If we don't have the gems the game should say so instead of having two screens which tell different stories.

If I'm not mistaken, this is just another way of approaching a strictly visual known issue. You need to leave the Market or at least change the Market tab or at the very least select another girl then select the one you awakened again to see that she's indeed awakened and the Awaken button should change back to Offer.

Let me know if it's something else or if the usual workarounds don't do it for you.

For reference:

Awaken costs for Commons:
350+ 080g
400+ 100g
450+ 125g
500+ 150g
550+ 200g
600+ 225g
650+ 350g
700+ 500g

LvL Common = Xg   Rare = X2g  Epic = X3g   Leg = X4g   Myth = X5g

So the correct gem price for 350+ for a Legendary is 320 gems, not 160. To be clear, the visual bug is when you were asked to "spend" 160, and clicking the button should NOT actually use any of your gems.

• Like 1