Mind blank - can't seem to find again a specific guide

Telum

Hello!
I recall reading a quide that includes which girls we should upgrade first (5-star Legendary, then 5-star Common, etc) but, for the life of me, I've not been able to locate it again, even though I've searched the forum for the last hour or so.
Does this ring a bell to anyone, so you'll be able to pinpoint it to me, please?

9 hours ago, Methos2 said:

Have you checked out this guide?

Yes, multiple times, as well.
Either it's there and it completely passed over me, or it is somewhere else, and I don't recall where. 😅

Edited by Telum

I'm not sure which post you are referring. There is no specific order to upgrade your girls, not any more with Blessing and Awakening. Some concentrates on a team of mythic girls, others upgrade the blessed girls of each week. 5+ stars are always good to have. With equal stars, legendary girls are stronger than epic, epic stronger than rare, ... Awakening requirements for stronger girls are higher so you may be limited by your gems.

• Like 1

I don't think there is a guide about that either. It's however a very common piece of advice given to all new players on this forum: focus on the girls with the best power/cost ratio first, and then on the more powerful ones. All 5* girls are worthy. The cheapest ones are Starters, then Common, Rare, Epic, Legendary and finally Mythic. Since Rare and Epic girls are almost non-existent, this means you should start with Starters/Common, then Legendary, and then start thinking about Mythic girls. If you find a Rare or Epic 5* girl along the way, don't hesitate to level her up as well (It's cheap anyway).

• Like 4

Isn't realistic for one that begin today to just max out 5* girls. The more logical path is the one that follow.

• max out Common *5 and Starters. You'll get two by World up to University of Heroes (21 girls).
  • max out also Common *3 (like Sun Tai Ki and others). You'll probably never use them after a while, but they help you the same. You'll own around 10 of them.
  • max out 1* Star Girls too (start with around 20 of them). They are very cheap and help you for awakening / XP contests.
  • max out Legendary *3, but limit yourself to around 12 of them and not above level 500. You'll need them for Seasons, Leagues and whatever.
  • Collect and max out Legendary *5. To me, a team of 7 Legendary *5 worked fine up to Level 500 (I was Hero Level 280).

**The whole thing change when you reach Awake Level 500**

Totally drop your Legendary *3 (don't spend gems on them anymore), and switch instead to as much Common *5. Common *3 and 1* Star Girls you can (even 50 1* Stars, if you do own them, the more the better). This will help you greatly from Level 500 onward. You don't care anymore of any other girl, as you simply use your Legendary 5 the whole time. Those 1 Star girls are needed to speed up the awakening of Legendary 5.

In the meanwhile, collect and pick a selection of 20 Legendary *5, spreaded between elements (it's very hard you can have gems for up to 4 or 5 Legendary *5 of the same element), and focus on them, leaving the others for later. Don't try to max out *everything* to 750 at once, you simply can't. Nor focusing on just one element ("Blue is better!") as you'll slow down. Your Hero Level will grow naturally and you'll have an underleveled Harem to oppose competitors. The faster your first girl can reach 750 the better for you. Whatever you'll do to speed up this process is welcome.

I hope this help. You have to spend gems on Legendary 3 in early game, but you should know when to stop: the greater risk is to spend more on girls you have to forcily drop later.

Edited by lepidocter
  • Like 1

Thank you all, you've been most helpful!

What I remember was the urge to start upgrading your 5* Legendary first, and then noting that contrary to "common sense" you shouldn't upgrade the 3* Legendary, but the 5* Starter/Common, as it's most cost efficient, as you've all already said.

What I don't remebmer is who should I go after next - what's the next best girl buck ratio, after I've upgraded all my 5* Legendary and Starter/Common?

(thank you all!)