harem performances not working

real_aaa

hi there,

for a while i keep having problems with harem performances. I would say it started with the new interface (around the update when the messenger was introduced).

I am using Chromium browser (Version 101.0.4951.41 (Official Build) Arch Linux (64-bit)). Had different update of the browser since the problem occurred for the first time. Did a browser cache clean and all that came to my mind.

regards

harem-performances-broken.png

On 5/17/2022 at 4:20 PM, DvDivXXX said:

Have you tried a different browser? A fully supported one like FireFox, Chrome or Edge would help.

I use Chrome and is not working, I tried with firefox and Opera smae issue

Screenshot_170.png

1 hour ago, BURANNKO said:

Screenshot_170.png

Please send a ticket through Main Menu -> Settings -> Support -> Create a new ticket. Provide your screenshots and as many relevant details as needed to describe your issue: what happens, when, how, for how long or how often, etc.  (and also what device you play on, what browser etc.). Cheers.

23 hours ago, BURANNKO said:

Ok, as for you and others.

The game has become very large, and sometime the browser cannot load all the data it in time. Increase the available ram for the browser - close all tabs - clear cache - close the browser - go take a walk - relaunch the browser - relaunch the game. Most of such problems gone.

For Windows users: if the game lag, try using CTRL+TAB to shift to any other app (you can open the notepad for this sole purpose). Then CTRL+TAB back to the browser - how magic, everything was loaded in the background.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Don't necro old news threads, folks. Don't necro at all. And don't post in Bug Report just to complain about age-old well-known issues that are neither new nor useful to report again and again on the forum. Go to Discord or send an in-game ticket if you want Kinkoid to hear about it. Your posts will only be read by mods here, and we've already provided any and all advice pertaining to this kind of lag and/or loading issues countless times.