Thoughts about moving Myhic Revival and Boss Bang events to "floating" events to free some space in "main course"

HentaiGuru

Just looking into claendar - main Myhic Days event is over Classic one - so it is just logical to put Revival somewhere upto Orgy (and may be even rise it to 3 days long) - and extend Orgy to this duration - just 5 days for Orgy bunch of girls is frustrating

And Boss Bang is just one-girl non-PVP and not time-aligned - cobans is one and only thing which may help you during it course - and as i see  it can be shortened to 3 days and placed somewhere over Path of Attraction - or any time at all

And in my dreams in a free 4 days there may be other kind of "revival" event - while any activity can give you random girls shards (from those you dont have yet)...

• Like 1

• HentaiGuru changed the title to Thoughts about moving Myhic Revival and Boss Bang events to "floating" events to free some space in "main course"
5 hours ago, HentaiGuru said:

And Boss Bang is just one-girl non-PVP and not time-aligned - cobans is one and only thing which may help you during it course

False. If you level up yourself and buy stats in the market while the event last it will help you too. The Boss has the same level you have at the time the event start. If you be prepared and can make one or more level-ups while the event lasts you will have better chances because the boss didn't do the level-up too and so you have chances to get the girl with lesser or no spending. Player with lower levels who can gain more than one level-up in the week have a great profit from the 4 days.

nd in my dreams in a free 4 days there may be other kind of "revival" event - while any activity can give you random girls shards (from those you dont have yet)...

As revivals we have at the moment: Orgy Days (Classic Event), Mythic Revival (Mythic Days), Cumback Contest (Path of Attraction and Season) and we will get Path of Glory (Legendary Contest) in some days. Also Mythic Pachinko is a mostly revival feature - in the pool are a great part of the Legendary Days Girls and all Classic Event Girls. So we have a lot of revival events at the moment. Greatest group of girls who had no revival-event at the moment is the Kinky Cumpetition girls.
After the messing up with Dating Tokens I can't imagine that Kinkoid will introduce a nearly similar feature with random shards.

(and may be even rise it to 3 days long) - and extend Orgy to this duration - just 5 days for Orgy bunch of girls is frustrating

If I understand you right you mean: extend Orgy Days to 7 or 8 days and in this time the Mythic Revival should be like Mythic Days a 3 day long parallel event? At the first glimpse it looks good but there are problems: At the moment you can expect 1,6 girls in average from natural regen in Orgy Days. This will be not change and Kinkoid has to change the drop-range in Orgy Days and make the event much more costly for newer players. At the moment Orgy Days are the best chance to get a lot of girls with minor Koban costs. But with the expanding of Mythic Revival to 3 days you have my support.

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 4