My account got reset

ST0RMY

When the harem is clicked on, it shows almost nothing, I've left this screen alone for about 5 minutes and nothing has happened, I've also tried going into the market and selecting one of the character's levels and it took me to this screen still.

Capture.PNG

Edited by ST0RMY
  • Like 1

• ST0RMY changed the title to Can't view My Harem
27 minutes ago, ST0RMY said:

Earlier I made a post

Merged that for you. Please don't be spammy like that.

Also, "your account got reset"... You were level 23 on your previous one. So you've lost like 10 minutes of progress? ¬¬ You presented things like there was a big issue, so I expected someone who had a lot to lose on their original account.

Accounts don't get reset. You either went from Nutaku or another third-party site with separate servers to HH dot com or vice versa, OR you've used a different email address, OR you forgot to log back in and started again from scratch through the tutorial.

If that bothers you and you can't remember which thing you did wrong, or if you're adamant you didn't do any of these things and the account that was level 23 and the one at level 3 are absolutely the same account, then:

Please send a ticket through Main Menu -> Settings -> Support -> Create a new ticket. Provide your screenshots and as many relevant details as needed to describe your issue: what happens, when, how, for how long or how often, etc.  (and also what device you play on, what browser etc.). Cheers.

• Like 1