Gildemeisterposten?

Marcolihno

Hallo Freunde!

Bin neu im Forum und bruche dringend hilfe?

Wie ich mir merke,dass unsere Gilde (ID 8891) der Meister ganze zeitlang offline und kommt sicher nicht mehr zurück zum Spiel und hätte gerne Meisterposten übernehmen und Gilde aktiv verwalten!Sehe aber im Spiel keine möglichkeit,ihn zu kontaktieren?..Ist da überhaupt möglich mithilfe Support dass zu kümmern?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello friends!

I am new in the forum and need urgent help?

As I note,that our guild (ID 8891) the master offline for quite some time and will surely not come back to the game and would like to take over master post and actively manage guild!But see in the game no way to contact him?..Is there any way at all to take care of that with help support?

You need to agree with the rest of the club and vote for someone to replace the leader. Take a screenshot of the votes in your chat club. Then have the future new leader send an in-game support ticket with it to explain the situation and ask them to do the change for you.

Also, please note that:

1. This is an English forum (and we don't have a German section, so far). It's okay in this case to leave the original German text for context, if you used an automatic translator. But please ALWAYS have the TITLE of your thread in English. And post the English translation first, then the original German text below it (the opposite order of what you did here).

To send a ticket: Main Menu -> Settings -> Support -> Create a new ticket. Provide your screenshots and as many relevant details as needed to describe your issue.

2. This is not feedback, it's a request for assistance. The best place to post it would have been: 

Home -> HentaiHeroes EN -> General Discussion -> QA questions answers 

I've moved your thread there for you. Could you change your title to something like "Club Leader Change?"? Cheers.

59 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

You need to agree with the rest of the club and vote for someone to replace the leader. Take a screenshot of the votes in your chat club. Then have the future new leader send an in-game support ticket with it to explain the situation and ask them to do the change for you.

To send a ticket: Main Menu -> Settings -> Support -> Create a new ticket. Provide your screenshots and as many relevant details as needed to describe your issue.

Do I have to follow the same steps to do this on Nutaku? What topic should be chosen for this?

1.jpg.21ab9d8ce9bd58d0a970121282c7c3c3.jpg

We just have the same problem.