when or how will kumpetition girl be available again

Prime

While we don't know for sure, we can look at other historical precedent for when limited-availability girls from older events reappeared. The Path of Attraction feature was introduced in early 2020, and those girls began to see their second appearances in early 2022 in the Cumback Contest. The Legendary Contest feature was introduced a few months after Path of Attraction, and Path of Glory started a few months after Cumback Contests were introduced. The Seasons feature was added in late 2020 and we saw the reappearance of a Seasons girl for the first time this month in Cumback Contests. This all suggests that 1.5-2 years is probably what we should expect before Kinky Cumpetition girls start to make a reapparance. So if this pattern holds we might start to see the 2021 Cumpetition girls reappear in 2023, but it probably won't be until 2024 that the 2022 girls get a second release.

So best guess is 2024.

If you know how many girls were present in Clicker, you can guess when they'll be finished. However, I think I read someone mentioning that some of the KC girls are "unreleased" clicker girls, so there might be more girls in KC than in Clicker.

I don't really expect KC revivals until the last Clicker girl is released (And I sure hope that after that, it will only be KC revivals, and no new girl will be released through KC :) )