what contests apply to contest PoV

Methos2

All contests apply, CbC and LC included.

If you didn't get potions from Monday CbC it means that you were 31+, you actually did get potions but didn't notice it, or there's some bug that affected you on that day.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I ranked top 4 on Monday Cbc, so even without any potions from daily contest, I should get at least 320 potions. Each tier difference above 2500 is 250. So I expected to get a new reward with my top 4 finish but I didn't get anything on Monday. I may had hit a bug on Monday. I reached above the 6500 finish line today so I am not all that concern.

• Sad 2

On 8/4/2022 at 10:21 PM, Kenrae said:

All contests apply, CbC and LC included.

If you didn't get potions from Monday CbC it means that you were 31+, you actually did get potions but didn't notice it, or there's some bug that affected you on that day.

Or you hadn't claimed it yet (for example saving girl / shards for a later contest). Actually took me a while to work this out, yeah I am that slow ! lol

9 hours ago, Incubys said:

Or you hadn't claimed it yet (for example saving girl / shards for a later contest). Actually took me a while to work this out, yeah I am that slow ! lol

I already have the girl so I had no shard for CbC rewards. I claimed CbC rewards immediately to get the gems.

1 hour ago, Methos2 said:

I already have the girl so I had no shard for CbC rewards. I claimed CbC rewards immediately to get the gems.

I guessed you would have, just threw it out there in case anyone reading the post hadn't realised it

• Like 1