not getting the credits on istripper

Ehm yeah hello hi Chester here i just recently discovered your game, and i ran into a little problem... The reason i heard about your game was because i loaded up my istripper and suddenly get a message saying register for free at hentaiheroes to get 25 credits. 

So i did register and enden up not getting it on my account Please help?

Also sorry if my grammar isnt particulary perfect i am japanese.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

IStipper does not want to know anything about the same here. So the solution is probably just delete the account here again and advise against it. Was probably just a flimsy action to attract members.

IStipper will nichts davon wissen. Also die Lösung ist wahrscheinlich nur den Account hier wieder löschen und davon abraten. War wahrscheinlich nur eine schwache Aktion, um Mitglieder anzuziehen.

• Thanks 1

IStripper has already been contacted whose answer is quite simple to understand that only new members of IStripper will receive these 25 credits if they also sign up for Hantai Hero. However, that is not in the promo email in it. So the account here is deleted again or that is my answer to it if you advertise new members, but then leave in the rain. If you advertise and that applies to IStripper as well as here then with clear announcements and not afterwards only clears up.

IStripper wurde bereits kontaktiert dessen Antwort ist ganz Einfach zu verstehen das nur neue Mitglieder von IStripper auch diese 25 Credits erhalten wenn diese sich ebenfalls bei Hantai Hero anmelden. Das steht jedoch nicht so in der Promo-Email drin. Also der Account hier wird wieder gelöscht bzw. das ist meine Antwort darauf wenn man neue Mitglieder wirbt diese jedoch dann im Regen stehen lässt. Wenn man Werbung macht und das gilt sowohl für IStripper als auch hier dann mit klaren Ansagen und nicht danach erst Aufklärt.

1 hour ago, Valter66 said:

IStripper has already been contacted whose answer is quite simple to understand that only new members of IStripper will receive these 25 credits if they also sign up for Hantai Hero. However, that is not in the promo email in it. So the account here is deleted again or that is my answer to it if you advertise new members, but then leave in the rain. If you advertise and that applies to IStripper as well as here then with clear announcements and not afterwards only clears up.

That's not the fault of hentaiheroes though.

It's iStripper being the not so transparant game here. They offer you 25 credits for subscribing to hentaiheroes and afterwards tell you that it's only for new members of iStripper.
So it still stands that you are being mad on the wrong part of the internet. Hentaiheroes doesn't make up the conditions of iStripper, iStripper makes them.

• 1 month later...