How to claim Empress Venus

Sexyino99

34 minutes ago, Sexyino99 said:

It says complete the 9 Roman romance dailies and it says i have 9/9 but i dont have or see a way to get her any help?

5 hours ago, holymolly said:

just a little headsup: If anyone´s having issues with venus after completing all missions: relogging helps ( just had some issue myself but it got solved thanks to  @Darkyz_ :P )

5 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Yop. To be even clearer, if it happens to you, don't panic, ask for help in QA if you need to, but do NOT "report it" as "a bug" in Bug Reporting...

Press F5, or log out, then in again.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Sexyino99 said:

Many thanks and i didnt report any bug i thought i was just missing something should have figured to relog

Yop, and thanks for not posting in Bug Reporting like many still do despite the big sticky thread warning them not to.

You were still not in the exact subforum appropriate to ask for assistance on an issue you experience (or ask questions in general), but close enough. I've moved your thread there for future reference. General Discussions -> Question Answer.

6 minutes ago, Madman65432 said:

The way without outlogging: For me, it is that you have to reopen the "activities" Then the girl shards load up.

That's how it always works by default. When there is that old mild issue however, most players need to log out and back in.