Smug Squishy™ should totally be a selectable avatar in HH.

Porker

Totally Legitimate and Official Poll to Make Smug Squishy™ a Character Avatar.  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should the devs make Smug Squishy™ a selectable avatar?

• Hell yeah!
    • Nah fam.

As I'm going through the latest story update, I've come to notice the incredibly immaculate image that I have dubbed "Smug Squishy™".

1603451159_SmugSquishy.png.db37c229744a0acf0ff353d15902984c.png

Man, look at that shit. Look at that unbridled confidence; bear witness to that smug-as-hell smirk; feast your eyes upon the SSS-Tier Smoking Sexy Style; come to grips with the fact that you are unworthy of this slippery shortstack's mere gaze as you sit there behind your device, beaten and bruised cock in hand. Realize that no matter what you do, what you accomplish, what you amount to in your sad, pathetic little life, you will never be good enough to even eye-fuck this woman. Smug Squishy™ is above you in every conceivable way, and you just need to be okay with that.

What's that? She'll end up in your harem eventually because that's what this game is all about? Foolishness! That is the regular Squishy, a mere fragment of Smug Squishy™'s superiority. Even if you max out her affection and bombard her with all the books you can buy, regular Squishy will still be nothing compared to the ethereal majesty that is Smug Squishy™.

Smug Squishy™ is everything, and you are nothing.

But yeah, I really like that picture and I think the devs should add some version of it as an avatar.

Edited by Porker
I missed a ™.
  • Haha 3
  • Hearts 1