My account was blocked

Akuma D. Oni

This isn't a bug, it's a ban. Go to the official Discord if you want to ask (nicely) about it. Alternatively, maybe @Noacc or another CM will have a look and let you know here. But I wouldn't get my hopes up (errors might happen, but as a general rule, accounts are not banned for "spending time and money on the game").

Moving this to QA where it belongs. I'll also put a moderator-approval restriction on your forum account just in case for now. Better safe than sorry. Cheers.

• Like 1

@Akuma D. Oni NO. You were told to be SILENT and stop SPAMMING. And I pinged Noacc for you, already. I told you to WAIT. I never told you to keep spamming on his forum profile, now...

You're banned from the forum for now. You'll still have access just so you can READ. 1/ Go read my WARNINGS on your OWN forum profile. 2/ WHEN there are news for you, read them in THIS thread.

If you try doing anything else, you will be removed permanently from the forum as well. V_v

Sweet, thank you Noacc.

@Akuma D. Oni there you go, you have your answer. You did cheat, using automated third-party scripts which are forbidden by Terms of Service. You're banned and it's permanent. As for the forum, I'll wait a couple of days so you can read this before making your ban permanent as well and restricting your access. Cheers.