How to choose which girl to level up first?

mint salad

For example, I got 2 legendary girls with 3 max starts (Jo Dylan and Diana), how can I know which one has better max lvl stats (if that's how it works).

Also, what is the difference between girls with more/less stars, or high/low rarity? Which are better, or what are the parameters for defining that (not including blessings)?

Thanks.

12 hours ago, mint salad said:

For example, I got 2 legendary girls with 3 max starts (Jo Dylan and Diana), how can I know which one has better max lvl stats (if that's how it works).

You can check the girl stats here: https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Harem

In general girls with the same rarity will have (nearly) the same base stat sum (Legendary is 10 for example). Older girls with same rarity can have a little bit lesser base sum (Oldest 5* Legendary girl has a base stat sum of 9,5).

12 hours ago, mint salad said:

Also, what is the difference between girls with more/less stars, or high/low rarity?

Every Star is +30% cumulativ strength so a 5* is allways stronger as a 3*. Different raritys mean also a different base stat sum (Common girl Shina for example has a base stat sum of 7,5, Selena (Rare) 8,5 and Summer Geekette (Epic) 9,3)

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 4